What vaporizer to buy

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by hyche862, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Ok what makes it not worth it?

2. No warranty.
    Digital display totally inaccurate.
    Temperature control will drift all over the place.
    Questionable materials used in its construction. Could be toxic.
    Very unreliable.

Or to put it more succinctly............total junk.

3. Vaporizer is not something to cheap out on.....

I personally wouldn't waste my time on that.

You get what you pay for.

4. Not at all. If you don't want to spend the money to get a decent one, its best to just not get one at all. If you buy poor quality it could be toxic, like Iwien said, and it will be so unpleasant to use that you'll try it once or twice, and then it will sit on a shelf in your closet gathering dust.

5. I have a PAX by a company called Ploom awesome vape 10 year warranty and I paid like $300 my first one best investment

Attached Files:

6. Shit , you can get a used volcano for that price .

7. To the OP, please understand that you don't need to spend 300, or even 200 dollars in order to get great vape.

8. I'm partial to my silver Surfer myself.

9. I think yall might have talked me into spending for a launch box

10. What's your tolerance like? If you have a higher tolerance than most people, I'd suggest getting the Solo over it, simply because of its higher vapor yield. Sure, the Box is more stealthy and smells less, but you won't get as many actives or as high as a Solo can with it's convection heating. Just my two cents :wave:

11. Thanks for your two cents I think I have an average tolerance but I have only been smoking regularly for 6 months

12. That's not bad, I've been vaping regularly for 8 months, and it's hard to smoke with friends now that I have good vaporizers :smoking:

The MFLB was my first vaporizer, and I did more research seeing that it doesn't give the most amount of vapor. I bought my Da Buddha and I haven't touched my MFLB since. I'm going to buy a Solo soon, as I am in the market for a new portable for thick tasty vapor :D

So what I was trying to say in the second paragraph is don't let the MFLB turn you off of vaping, it was made solely for portability (small size) and discreteness (you can take it in a movie theater). I've used mine in public bathrooms and outside of the library at my college, just don't let people see inside the window :wave: