Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What vapor has less smell: Herb, CO2, Wax or Shatter?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SoundsLikeEveryNameIsTaken, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Hi, I am moving to a new city in Washington. The problem is that the place I could get is not accepting of marijuana. I am unable to move elsewhere for an undetermined period, so lets not talk about the location. I feel the way to go is to be discrete, so I am going to use vaping + Smoke Buddy air filter. I am going to buy a vaping device, but I have no idea which option would cause less smell both while vaping and on storage. Could someone help? PS: I already do edibles, vaping is only for when I do not have 1 hour to wait the effect. So let's also not talk about this.

2. Ive personally smoked high quality wax that was like yellowish golden and was somewhat liquid but had a high viscosity at room temperature through a vape pen and the smell is non existent. literally

3. Vaping pretty much anything has very little odor and it does not stick around like cigarette smoke does. We vaped flowers in a bathroom while on vacation and could smell nothing in the room the next day. We brought some Ozone spray and used it the first day only. Before I started smoking my wife vaped right next to me and I smelled nothing at all except when she was loading and unloading her vape.

4. Shatter
    Herb will be the most smelly IMO

5. wax will smell nothing like what the average joe would think weed smells like

6. Magic Flight with a concentrate tray sounds like what you're looking for.

7. I've also used my vape pen with hash oil in it at movie theaters, in the airport, in the mall, etc. There is no smell.

8. yea wax is the best option. I take dabs out of a dab pen in public places all the time and nobody has ever said they smelled anything

9. Your going to want a winterized CO2 oil. Winterized means defatted with alcohol. I'm sure there are many available I. Washington.

10. Even a rig and a smoke buddy will leave really no smell, I smoke discreetly like this all the time.