What Vape Should I Get?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Crackhead420, May 29, 2014.

1. I used to have a dragon lite vape however it didnt work well so I stopped using it and went back to smoking. What vape does all these: vapes fast, can be used outdoors, isnt too expensive, isnt too big and please dont mention vapor genie.

2. hands down best vape is the pax by ploom if using for dry trees, bubble, or qwet or qwiso mixed with dry... it is pricey but it will last longer than any other vape in the market and has 10yr warranty, downside it is expensive but when it comes to vapes you get what you pay for. For just oils get any 510 thread battery and then gentlemens brand has really good oil cartridges, though I've noticed these type of carts don't last too long. Careful buying cheap vapes as you may end up vaping plastic, stick with ceramics only.

Sent from the moon using Grasscity Forum

3. lol at pax hands down best. You must be trollin wtfstocks.

4. Thanks everyone, how long does it take to vape a bowl using the pax vape?

5. Sadly the dragon lite is a very cheap copy of the mflb and is only fit for the trash.

6. Yeah the dragon lite took like 30 mins to vape a bowl that didnt even get me high

7. always a hater online, it's ok I get it your life sucks and you probably have nothing better to do then claim that I am trolling, lol ...though at the same time you offer no suggestions. Now stop trolling SLOBtoto Head and get back to the topic at hand. have you ever even used a pax?

8. Ive used a pax countless times... even owned one for a couple weeks.

You want a really good portable OP? I recommend the Firefly, The hammer, and the Ascent in that order.

No its not. 

10. Ill check those ones out potato head thanks

11. your are not paying attention to crackheads question. Specially said a vape that is not too big and all 3 of those that you recommend are extremely bigger than the pax and throw being discrete out of the window...

Firefly - $269 & looks like a 1980s cellphone...
    Hammer - $119 uses butane really?! And looks like your walking around with a plastic pipe
    Ascent - $249-$299 pro on this is the glass on glass though that can backfire since it can break. The oil cart that it comes with is genius. But once again size and discretion out the door.

Seems you are only recommending gimmick vapes instead of vape that is meant to do what it needs to do and that is vaping, portable, discrete, and long lasting,

12. quick to dislike, yet once again offering no suggestions...are you here to help crackhead420s quest for a good vape or just to be negative. At least give reason why the pax is no good.

13. You're funny bro. The pax throws all discreetness out the window by being one of the smelliest vapes you can buy. Keep those homer glasses on.

I've done this countless times on this forum.   Ok, here it is again, being that you asked.

First off, I NEVER said that the PAX is no good.     What I DID say is that it's not the best.

Secondly, the reason why it's not the best is that it is 100% conduction based without the ability to instantly remove the heat source when you're not hitting it so what is happening is that the PAX is constantly cooking your herbs while it's heating up, in between hits and while it's cooling down which not only negatively affects effiency, smell and the need to keep it clean, but taste as well.

What it has going for it is it's small form factor and for those that like to pack a large bowl, it has a large bowl.

So again, I NEVER said that the PAX is no good.   For some, it may be the best choice, but to state that it is "hands down the best" is just not accurate for there are other portables that are more efficient, taste better, smells less and requires less maintenance.

15. Now your making no sense bro. All vapes that use dry herb are smelly. If you want odorless or are as close to it you have to go with vaping oils and in that case yes the pax is not the best for this. In over a year plus of owning a pax and reading about I have noticed most folks that dislike the pax are due to buying fake pax or because they didn't know how to use it properly. Only way to prove one way or the other is to have a vape smoke out session.

Maybe you should just keep that saved on a notepad document, and just copy and paste it in when people misread your observations for hate lol... I think I've seen you post that numerous times since I've joined the community lol.

17. There you go finally some details to help crackhead420 on his quest for a good vape. Though you still offer no suggestion, what is the best then if you have such a wealth of knowledge on being able to claim that the pax is not?

18. What do you consider too big? I use the arizer solo. Size of red bull can. The flavor is great as well since the stems are glass. Vapes very well but as all the others, it smells during your session a little. The MFLB is alright. Much more efficient than the dragon lite I assume since its a cheap knock off. Those are the only portables I can give advice on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Going back to the question at hand...

What vape does all these?
    - vapes fast? Pax does
    - can be used outdoors? Pax can
    - isnt too expensive? Pax fails at this but anything comparable is around the same price
    - isnt too big? Pax is not too big
    and please dont mention vapor genie...Done

Pax haters unite! Lol

20. #20 Steams71, May 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
    MFLB does....  and does your list better than the pax does...lol