What vape should I get for my freshman dorm?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Deleted member 247773, Aug 2, 2010.

1. #1 Deleted member 247773, Aug 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2019
    delete

2. batteries last long enough... all you have to do is buy an extra pair (or 4 extra would be best).

the charger i got can charge 4. so while using two others are charging and u never need to worry.

"also it isnt the most efficent piece'
    LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLLLOLOL WUT

another quote
    "I want something in the $150 or less range"

ummmm so do you want the most effiecent vape(LOL!) ... or a cheap vape.. geez man make up your mind

MFLB is damn efficent.. i dont know who told you it wanst...

3. my buddy got a buddah master or something like that...its pretty good, small, light, and doesnt smell to much. I would recommend getting something with a hose, its a bit easier and less smoke

4. #4 Deleted member 247773, Aug 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2019
    delete

5. plenty high.
    thats really dependant on the quality herb you toke.
    mlfb is a really, really good choice.
    simple, effective, and discreet
    when you're done with the ABV(already been vaped) bud,
    you can use it for edibles.

6. EHHHHHH :/ well i dont know about that...sounds pretty sketchy to me.

7. you can get a vapor brothers for $149..or for $15 more you could get a vapor brothers hands free. they aren't that big..the size of an electric pencil sharpener.

8. It's great, like everyone has told you, and has brilliant reviews everywhere. I own one too and love it :) it isn't for everyone, however, so if you don't want it don't get it. I doubt you'd regret it though, its just a genius device.

9. We have a volcano in ours and it works like a charm. Plus, youll have a lot of people in your room sometimes so its a good party vape

10. how would that sound sketchy? I would hope it would sound awesome!

Oh and I couldn't agree more about the MFLB vape. Not to mention all the pluses that everyone already pointed out but also lifetime replacement warranty.

11. ummm he said for $150 or lower? I don't think the volcano is a good example.

12. Check out fuckcombustion.com

I love both my myrtlezap and my MFLB. I love the zap because you can leave it out, and it looks like a piece of wood.

13. I know that you don't want to spend more than a $150 but da buddha vape is one of the best you can get and is only like $200 and it conserves bud wicked good you wont be disappointed with it

14. Its what my buddies got up at school and he says it works perfectly..no smell and not to much work to seal up the rooom. *Wet towel under the door