What vape should I buy?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by LocDeMty, Oct 14, 2013.

1. I've never owned one before and now I have been thinking about getting one for a while now to be more discrete. I don't know which one to get so if you have some experience with any of them please post your reviews and what you recommend.
    Vapir no2
    http://mlm-s2-p.mlstatic.com/6083-MLM5028125158_092013-O.jpg

Hi vape bloom by Atoms rx
    http://mlm-s1-p.mlstatic.com/7332-MLM5200783146_102013-O.jpg

Atmos raw
    http://mlm-s2-p.mlstatic.com/5653-MLM4975126748_092013-O.jpg

Can you smell the bud through the vapes?
    and how good does it hit?
    And how much weed does it fit inside?
    If anyone has any experience please help out :D

2. I have only ever tried a Volcano. Then recently I bought a Volcano. I <3 Volcano.

Sent from my GT-P7300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. If you think the NO2 is discrete, it's not really. The Solo is about the same size and it's a lot better. The NO2 out of all of those that you posted will vape your material instead of burning. I usually suggest the Solo because it's been around awhile, it uses mostly metals, and it has a good battery life and performance. Not to mention it's really easy to use. It may be $30 more on ebay for it, but I think it's well worth it.

4. #4 casteez907, Oct 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2013
    My first vape was the Vapir No2. I loved it. Hit nicely (as long as you cleaned it once in a while) and tasted great.

My second vaporizer was the Iolite. definitely a step down or two from the No2. No temp control, filling chamber is pretty loose, and it takes Butane. After about 2 months of using it, the sparker stopped working. 
    Unless you're planning on going on a long camping trip with it, save your money.  

I just recently bought the Arizer Solo, and so far it works great. More expensive than the No2, but better quality. Definitely my favorite.
    It does have a glass mouthpiece, so you do need to be careful handling it. It hits pretty good, a little on the harder side. Just take slower hits and you should be fine. 

As far as smell, I just play it safe and use a sploof. (toilet paper/paper towel roll stuffed with 5-10 dryer sheets)
    Vaped weed does have a smell, and the first few hits may smell pretty similar to a bag of weed. especially if the herb isn't completely dry. 
    After the first few hits, the vapor gives off a floral/peanut butter/popcorn type of smell. It's hard to explain. Its not strong as burned weed, and it goes away pretty quickly. 

For your first vaporizer, I would honestly go with the No2, because of the price for the quality. You can get one for 80 to 90 bucks on ebay. 

5. Does NO2 compares to the atmos raw or G5 ?? All reviews are confusing.

6. I honestly hear good reviews from the ploom pax but the down side to that it is old school vape method and it needs to be cleaned once a week ploom makes a cheeper model and it is just as good and alot less expensive

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. O and the atmos raw burns everything so it cant be counted as a true vaporizer... think of it as a electronic blunt

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Discrete and stealth? The most effective would be the Pax. 

I'd still go with the Arizer Solo though. Better performance and still damn stealthy.