What usually happens when i talk to girls

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cpt Cannabis, Mar 24, 2012.

1. If you're serious, I don't know how/why you put up with that shit.

2. Not exactly sure what you mean. This is really more of just a joke and i made the meme last night cause i was bored. But there is a lot of truth in it haha

3. i cant view it. i really want to read it though

edit: nvm

4. Oh my bad. I think I just misinterpreted the meme. It was late when I read it.

5. I don't get it?

6. [quote name='"SassyMelassy"']I don't get it?[/quote]

Friend zone

7. He is getting friend-zoned? OR he is friend-zoning girls?

8. hes saying he sacrifices his ears, and sanity, to get dat puss.

9. Then clearly it's his own fault for going after those kinds of girls.
    :rolleyes:

10. I don't get it either, but I'll try to decipher it.

The OP is Willy Wonka. He approaches a girl and says, "You are independent and interesting, tell me about the women you hate," since most girls/women usually hate other girls/women for various different reasons. Plus it would be a way to get the girl to talk about herself.

I've always wondered what Willy Wonka says to get the babes. Now I know.:cool:

11. Well, I'd prefer to talk about things that I like and am passionate about to things that I hate.
    Maybe that's a start?

12. [quote name='"SassyMelassy"']Well, I'd prefer to talk about things that I like and am passionate about to things that I hate.
    Maybe that's a start?[/quote]

Gotta know what she hates before you dates?

13. My ears yes, my sanity no. You learn to cope and joke around with situations like this. It's just a joke.

14. When I'm in that situation (hearing a girl or guy spew unproductive negativity out of their mouth) I always remember my other obligations that I have at that moment.

15. I don't get it.

16. OP stole the quote in the meme almost word-for-word from South Park Shake-Weight episode.

17. [quote name='"SassyMelassy"']I don't get it?[/quote]

Friend zone

18. Moral of the story.

Gene wilder is a baws