Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What uses less weed, pipes of joints?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheSwissStoner, Jul 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Hi Guys

So I was thinking of getting a pipe and I'm interested in knowing how pipes compare to joints in terms of weed usage. So for my average joint (we always smoke spliffs here because it's way cheaper) I use 0.3-0.5g to get me nice and high for like 4h.

My question is, how much weed do you have to smoke in a pipe for the same effects?

Thanks!

2. pipes and bongs use less herb than joints and blunts

• Like Like x 2
  3. You have to smoke weed before it turns into smoke.

Pipes are 65% more efficient than joints. Let me explain.

One bowl pack in a spoon does not go cherried so you can stop the active burning process at will. You are welcome for this knowledge.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Pipes and glass in general are far more efficient than rolling

5. I prefer pipes for weed conservation. You can pack just what you need and snuff out between hits if desired. It's also better for stealth if that's needed.

• Like Like x 1
  6. What kind of stealth? That can be true if trying to smoke inside with parents but is absolutely untrue in any other circumstance I would think. Joints leave no evidence behind once you toss the roach and don't require a bright flame to come up every 2-3 minutes.

7. I was talking about the smoke and some of the smell. I have a Journey brand pipe with a smoke tight lid that swings shut in a flash.

8. bowls are more efficient and use less weed

9. Don't smoke in the dark! Ha ha!

10. In my experience that's not usually an option for most people