What Up

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MagicGuy, Mar 27, 2003.

1. Hey guys. I'm not that new here but I never really made a formal introduction so here it goes. I'm a stoner from Rhode Island, and aside from getting blazed just about every day, I'm also a magician (see the user name :D). I do shows a few times a week and that's where most of my income comes from. I also have my own trick on the market but for privacy purposes I don't want to say the name of it (sorry!). It's available buy online and in some magic stores. Other than that, I'm a senior in high school and I love long tokes on the beach and sex...yeah, sex is great :D

2. LOL...I can see your name thru the marker!

A belated welcome to the city!

3. Finally...a real magician...Welcome even though it seems like you've been here forever, now. So, here's my question...can you make a rabbit appear in a hat so that you can magically pull it out? The rabbit has to get in there someway or another so that you can do your magic to get it out. What can you tell me about that? Or is that part of the magic and you can't tell me? I bet it is. That's my luck. I'll never know how the damn rabbit gets in the hat.

4. That's OK, Hempress. We'll keep it between me and you LOL.

RMJL,
    I know it's gay but that's the part I can't tell you ;) Obviously it has to get in there somehow. Actually, the asshole masked magician revealed it on one of his shows. Next time it re-runs on Fox, I'll let ya know. How's that? :D

5. Ok...that'll work! :)