What up from maine

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MastaMitch, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Yooo guys. Just got myself an account, this forum looks pretty excellent. I'm from Maine where weve got alot of bored cops, and alot of overpriced weed, but I still manage to keep my nugs burning. And i was wondering, does everyone use the words clambake and hotbox for the same thing, or is that just slang up here? Peace

2. hahaha never heard of clam bake before. Is it supposed to be a clam getting baked inside its shell? because that shell would probably get so hotboxed... if so i can see why they mean the same thing.

How is maine? ive heard its beautiful, but thats mostly coming from hawkeye off mash :D (great show)

Anyways welcome to the city.

3. Thanks man, and hell yeah its beautiful in Maine! Which is how Ive so far managed to avoid any real cop trouble for weed; they ain't gonna find me where I go to smoke haha. It's an awesome place if you're like me, a walk-in-the-woods kinda dude. Thanks for the welcome

4. You could just get your card then the cops are on your side I just got mine I live in Brunswick

5. Gudda love a good clambake! yesssah.

6. Im planning on moving up to Maine later in life. Hope its better then NJ.

7. Welcome man, nice to see some more Mainers on here. And yes, our weed is over priced..

8. The most overpriced! It's crazy. But hell, I'd take overpriced weed over living in NJ anyday!

9. Maine here too. What do you guys consider overpriced?

10. I have paid 60/8 for ganje thats barley worth 40 but I have had no other choice. Also 25 bucks for weed that looks like bricked dirt!? It's nuts. But thats not all the time. Usually I get hooked up by good friends for a good price.

11. Whats good fellas, Im from Maine too, Id say average for some real dank weed is like 50-60 up here. I never pay 60 but its common theres some 60 a slice around

12. you guys are silly!

a term i saw used in new england for a hotbox is fishbowled. like wtf is that, but they call it fishbowled. my friend from africa calls it clambaked. nj and below call it hotbox.

weed is like, 60 an eighth for dank over here. im getting an O of mids weed for 110 dollars in maine from a friend. i dont know where you guys buy for 60 an eighth but it is around much cheaper