What u do when ur dry.

Discussion in 'General' started by Bakedassninja, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Just took out the old stem baggy.. Picked off all the extra bits.. Took a while.. But I got about a g. And then I scraped my kief out.. Set for an hour lol

2. Wow that's desperate.

3. [quote name='"chip12345"']Wow that's desperate.[/quote]

It happens my man, it happens.

I've tipped out the bottom of the stash box, removed all the hairs, pieces of card and fluff and have ... once ... smoked that shit. Tobacco, dry a fuck and weed flakes that didn't make it in the skin.

4. [quote name='"chip12345"']Wow that's desperate.[/quote]

Honestly I think I've heard worse, like the guys who dig in their couch and shit. I haven't gone to that extent......yet.

5. The same things i do when im sober.

6. when im sober, i need to be entertained on a greater extent..i cant just sit down and do one thing and be content.. this week ive been sober minus one day, and im just on here, listening to music, and walking in circles trying to stay away fom the bullshit outside

7. make edibles out of abv, or scrap keif out of grinder.... I always have weed though...

8. I scrape my grinder every couple of months, a bowl of resin, MMMMMMM :p

haha i joke

but seriously, i do.

9. i smoke the scrap in my rolley box, id usually get about 7 or 8 joints out of it
    i very rarely run out thourh, thank god

10. I do similar, This morning after getting in from my night shift I had myself a little joint with the last of my tobacco and what I could salvage from my grinder, got pretty baked but now wishing I'd left it until tonight!

11. Whiskey ad lots of it

12. I'm gonna go out and start asking randoms.

There was a guy at the GWU bookstore today working, and his shirt had all these scrambled letters on it... but the point is to see the message scattered in there...

"SMOKE WEED"

What a good place to start.

13. smoke a black and mild.

14. lately i've been doing a lot of silly things just to have some bud on my at all times. its just a thirst phase that im going through man. i need to smoke to get away from peoples bullshit. which is all day every day.

15. At my weakest point, me and my buddy went through my cars floor and seats looking for bud we would always drop when loading inside of it. I think I smoked a piece of dirt that day..

16. hahahahahaha i did the same thing today. :hello::hello:

17. Get more weed lol fuck smoking resin and stems thats nasty

18. I knew a kid who would smoke cigarette buts he found on the street.

19. wish i had weed while playing counter strike.

css got me through my last dry spell and csgo is getting me through this one.

20. yeah I normally head down to the weed store and buy some more. Or I just smoke hash.