What types of drug test do employers use?

Discussion in 'General' started by Empiresince95, Jul 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hi I’m here to get answers about what employers use to drug test their employees. I was recently fired for having a forklift incident and testing positive(I must let you know I wasn’t high on the job but i did smoked the night before) i was a heavy toker but i learned my lesson to be wiser and careful. I wanted to start this off by saying i worked for Amazon and they only did mouth swabs as drug test and did not random dt but did test after an incident. So now I’m looking for a new job mostly ones that do oral so i can avoid using synthetic urine. I came to this forum to not get judged for my choices i have made in the past. I learned and am paying for it at the moment. Also i am in southern cali.

2. Lol I've worked for Amazon they don't drug test anyone here one the UK even the managers smoke lmao

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I wish thats how my Amazon was. That’ll be nice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. If you need a job you're limiting your prospects by avoiding subbing. If you're in no rush this may be a good time for a tolerance break. It's far less stressful job hunting when you don't have to worry about the damn drug tests.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Subbing is not a big deal really. It’s all in your head. Just give a within temp sample and your golden. I have a kit with everything I need to take a random test.

6. I would/could never take a job that needed drug tests.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. I have a 2oz empty hand sanitizer bottle I’m curious if i put the fake urine with hand warmers rubber band to it. Will that work for crotching it. And I’m likely gonna have to use it. Also I appreciate the feedback much better than i gotten from other places online.

8. Oh and i already cut down on my heavy smoking i stopped the week of the 13th of june. And smoked once 4 days ago. I know not a good thing since I’m job hunting.

9. You can put your little bottle up under your nuts and have something to hold it there. No air in the bottle to keep the liquid away from your skin and it'll stay about 94F, warm enough. Practice with some liquid and see for yourself, you may need to practice walking and sitting with your specimen in place anyway. You don't want it sliding out of place as you're walking down the hall to the bathroom, I did that and don't recommend it. Sit, stand, walk, then sit again. It's not too hard too make it secure. Use clean natural if you can find it but that's just my preference, you know natural urine will pass their tests while synthetic most likely will.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Drug test suck,I'm a sparky and need a CDL so we have random test and they have tested me on my Monday and again on that Friday,I know hard to believe and they like to test me after vacations too??they use urine test and alcohol breath test,Can't wait next year I hope to retire

11. Are the tests for your CDL monitored? I've heard they are and I've heard they're not, so does anyone watch you pee?

12. Hey everyone. Well I just finished my interview with frito lay as a merchandiser this week and got offered the job. Today i went and did the drug test i used the quickfix. Temp was on point but i wont know for sure until after the lab results come back. Just curious, it does work right? I got it from a smoke shop by my house.

13. I haven't seen anyone complaining of being caught using synthetic in a long time.

14. #14 HIGHliketheSKY, Jul 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    I have no idea. I chose a field that doesn't check lol.

15. I just look for jobs that either
    A. Don't test
    or
    B. Do only 1st time employment checks.
    I don't play that random drug test game. Fuck 'em! I'll simply decline the job offer. You have no right knowing what's in my body in the 1st place. But, I can beat a one time test. I'll get to that.

Here's what I would do.
    Take a 3 to 6 month T-break. You need squeaky clean all natural 100% non-altered piss. When you feel really clean start pissing in empty gallon bottles. Save 'em.
    Then build a shelf no one can access and, put a seedling warming mat in there with a temp gauge. Set it to 94 degrees Fahrenheit. Then store all the clean piss you need for a lifetime and, smoke a doobie. Fuck the system everyone here should know how to do this. If you didn't before well write it down.

• Agree Agree x 1