What type to grow?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by rockn01, Apr 12, 2007.

1. I'm looking for some advice on what type to grow being new to this. I have read many of the threads here but am still somewhat confused. Some describe the buzz as a Sativa or Indica high. What does that mean? The main thing for me is I don't want one that makes you paranoid. Can anyone recommend a strain that will be a happy, anti anxiety, relieves depression, even pain relieving buzz? I've seen hundreds of different types on the seed banks but the descriptions are pretty limited. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:D

2. You will want to primarily smoke indicas. They are much more of a lazy, body buzz that makes you want to chill out on the couch and eat cheetos. Sativas have a soaring, more inspirational kind of buzz that hits you mainly in the head. Sativas are also much more prone to cause anxiety issues if you over do it. So basically Indica=stoned, Sativa=high.

Those are just generalities because really all strains are different. Also most are hyrids of indica and sativa so really the only sure way to tell is by reading grow reports or emailing the breeder.

3. Thanks for the advice!! If anyone else out there has any more to add, please do.

4. sativas make u laugh and your up and about. Indicas just make u sit their and chill