Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What type of weed do you buy?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by andres10david, Jun 14, 2015.

1. From $10 a g weed to $20 what do you buy?

2. #2 Mid man, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2015
    The dank type

Costs like

$15-$20 for a gram

• Like Like x 1
  3. Emerald Jack! or Ak-47, those are my faves

4. I make One Jefferson wage class warfare with Abe Lincoln to join hands with another Lincoln in hopes that Andrew Jackson doesn't come and shoot everyone and make them move.

So like, hand to hand, the exchange rate of current currency may differ from location to locale, however the standard deviation upon purchasing transaction qualifying a donation in the range of said type, per gram the solution is equal to PHI, the golden ratio.  Henceforth what is expected is received in the return rate of remainder 6. Thereby giving the analysis equal to 10:16 of an equal part to part to medium strength solution.

simplified?

5. The really good kind. $45-50/ eighth 

• Like Like x 1
  6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434254072.475521.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434254093.301742.jpg deland OG Kush Florida

7. $10 a gram for good shit. Cause I live in California.

8. I pay 10 a g for this,
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434301283.674742.jpg
    Around 3.50 a gram: (mids)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434301396.813612.jpg
    And 15 a gram for this quality
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434301473.352699.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. 15-20 a g, in an illegal state

10. I try to buy stems and seeds.  It's always good to sift through a gram of seeds to get to .004 grams of smokeables.

But hey, that's just me.  [​IMG]

But seriously, I like to buy good weed.  It's a personal thing.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Certainly not the best stuff. Whatever homeboy has.

Unfortunately I'm not spoiled with dispensaries

12. I buy what is available. This time it was some pretty excellent bud but sometimes you just gotta get what there is. We don't get any of those fancy weed stores here in NC. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Unbelievable prices on some fuckin fire from private growers in Colorado.  130 oz easy

• Like Like x 1
  14. I usually get a variety of stuff from my dealer. He's loaded with different strains. My top fives favorites I get from him are Pink Panther OG, Blue Dream, Cherry Pie, Sour Diesel and some medical weed he gets straight from a friend in Cali.

15. I'm very picky, i must smell 20 to 30 jars before picking one.
    Usually I won't pick up less than a 1/4.
    Why people buy grams I don't know.

16. In Awesome California we have the medical dispensary system that allows a wide variety of flower shops to choose from.
    The atmosphere allows flower selections of any type from Sativa Dominant to Indica Dominant, and mostly everything inbetween from labels and strains you should be familiar with if you are an established toker.  Genetics derive from seed origins and phenotypes vary from grow to grow.  Top shelf dank is the best for any eyeball and nose to gain from, while "mids" are one step down and lesser in value.  Anyone can acquire "schwag" which might just be the dirt the weed grows in plus trimmings. That could just be California's medical system as of now though.

17. I have a few other guys I know who grow, when they're out I hook them up, whenever Im out, one of them will usually return the favor. I can't remember the last time I paid cash for green.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I only get that stanky danky, better be a good price too. I want my bud to look nice, smell good and be sticky as fuck. if it's dry and falling apart in my hands but looks alright, you better take that shit back!