What type of vibrator?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Kaya girl, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Yes, that's what I'm asking. My boyfriend and I have been having sex for 4 years.. and it never gets old! But, I'm thinking about trying out a vibrator in the bedroom with him, just to see what it's like. I know this is a weird question, but does anybody have any suggestions of exciting ways to use it, or even they type we should get?! :p

2. First off, awesome for you and your man to be taking that next exploratory step.
    My ex and I tried some different toys but my favorite was always the egg. Or bullet, whatever name you want to use.

The reason it takes the top spot is because of versatility. He can use it on you, you can use it on him, you can use it on yourself, you can use it together. Its pretty awesome. Also, since its not a fake dick its far less threatening to your mans ego. They make ones with remotes, different speeds, pretty much any variation youre looking for. Personally I just recommend a one speed twist on/off egg. Simple and effective.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Make sure the vibrator is smaller than your bf's dick.

4. omg those pictues just sent me back to the horrible night i found my moms. :c

5. bullets = win for this.

6. I think that's kind of bad advice...sure he could be sensitive about it, but why assume so. You should go down to the sex shop and if he's obviously shying away from the big toys that's fine, but he should know that after four years you are satisfied with his cock.

My ex loved this one:

[​IMG]
    Its made by fun factory.

7. ^ This.

Also, may I introduce you to my best friend.
    His name is Mr Buzz

[​IMG]

And if you're thinking about using it during sex, why not getting something for the both of you? I highly recommend cock rings.

[​IMG]

8. The Hitachi Magic Wand FTW.

Sure, its not portable (plug-in powered).

Sure, it's rather plain looking.

True, it's technically not even a "sex toy".

But holy motherfucker does it work. It's been "secretly" known as the best "classic" vibrator out there for literally decades now. And the best part is you can use it on your man too.

For you guys, you should really try a vibrator orgasm. Un-fucking-real. :eek::D

9. I like my bunny bullet,
    [​IMG]

It's definitely worth getting one of these as well.

10. ^^^^^ hahahahaha FTW! :hello:

11. HAHAHAHA silly

12. Put it in your pooper.

13. agree on the cock rings, those ones with the little vibrator part on them are GOOOOOOOOOOOD

14. :eek: :eek:

15. 0__0! Holy fuck!!

You guys have them in stores?! Lucky bastards...

16. Pocket Rocket is nice

17. [​IMG]

dolphin vibe by sexology; it's the best thing that's ever happened to me :cool:

18. OK GGrass, you really need to order some sex toys off the internet.

They will change. Your. Life.