What type of training to increase yield with my set up?

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by brightgreen, Jan 1, 2011.

1. My last harvest got a little:eek: over grown with only one 600 hps, and yields were very poor. So this time I want to see if I can improve my yields.

I have one 600 watt over a 4x4 table, a second 600 over a tub that I rigged into a table (will replace with another 4x4 table soon), a 6'x3'x3' grow tent turned on its side for veg, and 10 femmed seeds (Nirvana snow white and papaya) coming in this week. Planning on putting a four foot, 8 bulb t5 in the tent for the seeds.

My system is to have one harvest per month. 6-8 plants per hps in the flower room, with 6-8 plants in the tent vegging so that its a normal perpetual harvest. I'm a caregiver and I need to keep medicine for my patients so I'm stuck in the perpetual system.

I'm wondering what kind of training i should utilize to maximize my yields.
    Should I spiral lst like a couple guides I've read?
    Should I try to four way lst?
    Should I attempt sea of green?
    I don't think that I can scrog since I have to move the plants from veg tent to flower room individually.

Thanks for any help you guys can give me :cool:

2. you can build mnodular scrog frames.

Sorry man, I'm not into perpetual as I thinkg it is a shitload more work. Plus, you just end up handing out uncured buds to people which reduces your quality potentially.

I just max out my area, cure it real nice, and then I'm into a real nice supply for clients until the next harvest.

did you use HPS bulbs in your 600 or metal halides during your flower?