Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What type of strain does this look like to you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Megalit420, Apr 26, 2018.

1. 15247131336751924805043.jpg 15247131525741208105666.jpg Its sticky and dense. Hard to gring and it has a strong lemony scent. I know it could be indica buht not sure because it gave me a strong head high as well. (Sunsets seem so brilliant, sky seems like a different countrie's, intense laughter and euphoria, etc...) but i also would like to know the specific strain if the images and description seem familiar

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. I have another photo where i took it out of the bag?

3. Hand.

4. You say it gave you a head high and it has a lemon scent so it's probably sativa dominant strain.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. can't tell what strain you have just based off what it looks like. all weed looks different, no matter the strain.

6. Could be but some sativas give me panic as well and this strain did the opposite. I feel like it could be indica dominant

7. What might some suggestions be for a sticky, hard to grind nug that is dense and smells lemony?

8. Green

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. it's okay, i've been there before. it's actually how i found it, i asked the same question and got linked the same thing haha

10. Doubt it you said it smells lemony

Any form of citrus smell in the bud indicates a sativa to me.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app