What type of stoner are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jiggy-Jabberjaw, Mar 23, 2009.

1. i'm really chill when i'm stoned.

2. It's good to see some chill people. Me and my buddy "Mike" are the only chill people in my circle. But that's a whole 'nother story. I might just write a thread about "Mike" in a few days...

3. I usual don't explain things well enough in the first place, which leads to me having to explain again but by that time i'm too high to want to explain things so I just let it slide - which leads me to many ackward and unexplained situations. Mostly just introspective i guess. :confused:

4. when i smoke weed i swear i get fucking perfect at everything. everything i do i do 1000000x better. for instance my hw i can do so much easier baked i rape at any sport when i high and video games i am GOD LIKE when im stoned

5. when i smoke with friends im the onw that always want to go do something or build something.. like a sweet ass treehouse :):smoking:

6. I'm a pretty chill stoner who talks a lot but not annoying talks a lot lol. but all my friends say I'm mad funny when high, so. I guess that's it.

7. I know the type. But this guy pressures you into going places, and doing stuff.
    Pisses me off :mad:. I'm sure your fine though.

8. I geek out pretty bad when the high hits me at first I laugh at ANNYTHING and then once Im stoned for a bit I chill out. Then mostly I do the samethings I would normally do if i wasn't blazed. I prefer to do things though if Im smoking sativa but if its indica gimme my goldfish and a good movie cause Im Couchlocked Biatch! Actually now I think about it I do somewierd shit when Im high. Like driving from a hundred miles out of town lol or wandering into a 7-11 and watching TV with the dude at the counter. But I mostly smoke with friends so i guess im a social stoner.

9. I just like to sit there listen to music, or whts goin on around me. Usually dont talk to people much just think and kno whts goin on around me.