Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What type of Stoner are you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mr Mafialand, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Everything's better high guy here.

2. I am just a stoner. I cant make shit outta nothing though, Im not Macgyver. Alot of things are better while high not all. I love discussing politics and philosophy while high. Me and my best friend do that all the time. But most people I smoke with arent into that or think they know what theyre talking about but not really. I also play music and make

Its sort of confusing because about half of these you could categorize as lazy ass stoner too. I think thats more of broad topic. i wish i could just sit around and do nothing but look at the computer and play games but the truth is there arent many of us that can really do that. Especially if you want bud.

3. I'm just a stoner.

4. - The 'Everything's better high' stoner

(shoulda made it a poll)

5. I's say im the philosophical/everythings better high/trippy. I like talkin about about interesting deep things, and pretty much like doing anything high better except making music. I also LOVE to mix weed with other stuff :hippie:

Ever seen a twenty dollar bill? on weed?!? haha

6. ima trippy ass , 'Everything's better high', Lazy-ass, The creative, artist stoner

7. I feel like there should be a category for the 'university stoner,' cause there's nothing else quite the same.

8. I'm a loner stoner

• Like Like x 1
  9. Motivational Stoner, when im stoned i don't like to sit around, either keep myself occupied or go into the great outdoors