What type of stoner are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by qwertyasdf, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Like do you proclaim to everyone that you smoke weed, are you a douche, are you chill and passive? What type of stoner are you GC?

Personally I keep the fact that I smoke bud between close friends and immediate family. Like if I hear someone I don't know talking about how much they like weed, I don't really try to relate. But it's whatever :smoke:

2. I don't care if most people know I smoke and I am usually pretty chill and laid back

3. i want weed.

4. I don't tell people i smoke weed but i don't care if they know either, i guess im pretty chill most of the time

5. I don't publicly proclaim my weed usage, because that is just idiotic and makes you like a giant attention whore. I am very chill and laid back, extremely nonchalant. Weed only increases this chillness.

6. Everyone who lives around me, work, all my friends and family know I smoke. And I am normally chill and a little goofy.

7. human stoner

one thats onna 3 year break at the moment

8. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']human stoner

one thats onna 3 year break at the moment[/quote]

Why???

9. probation

10. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']
    probation[/quote]

That sucks sorry bro

11. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']
    probation[/quote]

You know you can smoke the day you drop and be fine right? If you're on a month drop even on color code

12. I'm just a dude who's living life. And smoking weed along the way.

13. 2 week drop.. im not tryna risk it.. i gotta son i gotta be here for

14. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']
    2 week drop.. im not tryna risk it.. i gotta son i gotta be here for[/quote]

Good for you. Don't get me wrong I love weed but there are more important things in life. Shows a lot of commitment props for you bro

15. Im the kind that smokes.

16. I smoke daily, but I don't go out of my way to tell people I smoke, or to tell anyone how great it is.

But I do hate finding people that are the same way, because I know they're probably cool to chill with, but nobody wants to bring it up.

17. I am one of those people that when you first meet you would never think they smoked works to my benefit! Being really fit and in shape in most peoples mind = no weed
    SMOKE ERRRDAY and I am so chill when I am high.... chillin

18. Chill and usually quiet. But I like to be energetic and do things while high.