What type of "stoner" are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by PunchingZebra, Mar 26, 2012.

1. hell yeah it does! As long as it's not this one:
    [​IMG]

2. Satan's warrior "stoner."

3. Isnt satan spelled satin plus how can you resemble a piece of cloth lol?

4. You're uh... you're kidding right?...

5. no, no im not.

6. I guess im a casual stoner

7. alot like this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5SHF40rW3c&feature=related"]trailer park boys - The Best Of Ricky - YouTube[/ame]

8. That mysterious kid who you wouldn't think smokes...
    I wear a lot of black
    I listen to hip hop and I like to ride fast on my bike(fixed gear cyclist)
    I'm pretty fuckin fast

I'm the type of person who Morpheus would come to, to ask the pill question. :cool:

9. The stoner that uses pot as a hopeful gateway to other drugs.
    So far no harder drugs have come threw my marijuana gateway.

10. The creative stoner:]
    I like to cook with it and do fun things with hash...

I like make little hash people and sit them on the bowl holding hands, then melt their souls all over my bowl and absorb their hash power.

11. I just had some hash tonight and got some left going to be legit.

12. Im like a mix of all of you put together. Im athletic, I go to the gym 3x a week, Im productive with school and work, Im creative, artistic, musical, I have long hair, play guitar, I look like a hippie, yet no one ever thinks I smoke. Im more of a chameleon if anything in that I blend into whatever my environment seems to be.

13. I'm the chill laid back stoner, that's the "weed braniac" of the group. I like to think outside the box, and have an open mind around others. I hate having center of attention.

14. i guess if i'm being honest i'm kinda the hippie stereotype. like, objectively i'm a bisexual vegan political activist. this is a disappointing revelation.

15. ^^looool I know someone JUST like that minus the bi part..

EXTREME vegan, smokes hella weed/unmentions and a big time political activist.

There is a category for you!

16. im a somewhat lazy stoner, deep, deep thinker though, at times not that logical.

17. i think i would call myself a... music stoner? means i like to shlap da bass.

18. the intellectual stoner. also creative and introspective for sure but i feel like those can be part of the intellectual.