What type of "stoner" are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by PunchingZebra, Mar 26, 2012.

1. I'm the "No one thinks I blaze" stoner; it must be 'cause I'm an Asian girl :p
    S'ok though, I like giving people pleasant surprises.

2. The chill, reserved, mysterious, double life, laid back, and risque stoner.

:smoke:

3. You are definitely a rare breed.

I'm pretty much a long-haired metalhead stereotype so I won't try to individualize myself:smoke:

4. I don't know what I am.

5. this is me also. Train hard then toke up in the evening to some nice music!

6. I'm that fully functional stoner.

I can do just about anything stoned, and actually prefer it that way. :bongin:

7. [quote name='"indigomoon"']I'm the "No one thinks I blaze" stoner; it must be 'cause I'm an Asian girl :p
    S'ok though, I like giving people pleasant surprises.[/quote]

Uh.. Does this post come with a happy ending?

8. #48 Oh Well Whatever, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    Religious, Intellectual(Well I'd like to think to some degree)

9. Computer geek/ video gamer stoner.

I am extremely shy, but very contemplative.
    People like talking to me about their problems, but I have so many of my own that I have yet to deal with.

10. [quote name='"AS420"']I'm that fully functional stoner.

I can do just about anything stoned, and actually prefer it that way. :bongin:[/quote]

Same here. Noone knows I'm baked in public :D

11. I'm the artistic, creative, laid back, always happy with my life+body etc, social yet quiet, pondering life, secretly cynical, see right through your bs, goofy with friends, lazy-ass student, general don'tgiveafuck attitude, appreciative of all that is good, lover of nature, dreamer type stoner hehe:)

Oh, and i love me my stoner music! <3

12. I workout many times a week, go to gym... also I produce music... I try to usually toke up on the weekends or even longer breaks, but sometimes I just keep on smoking everyday for a month lol

13. I could use some advice. I have this door that I just got out of storage and the wood has expanded so it won't close. What should I do, sand or cut?

14. [quote name='"vCanisMajorisY"']

I could use some advice. I have this door that I just got out of storage and the wood has expanded so it won't close. What should I do, sand or cut?[/quote]

Sand it.

15. Work out 3 times a week, go to school, and enjoy cannabis occasionally :)

16. Burn it and buy a new door you get a new door and a show

17. A guy that like to burn one every now and then. No label necessary

18. Me exactly dude hahaha.

19. Business casual at work and shirts from sites like teefury and ript apparel when I'm at home. Or some concert I went to and got the tour shirt.

Xbox 360 player, soon to be dad, and go to school even though I have an MBA already (trying to get my CPA license now) stoner.

Violin/piano playing (well, it's been quite a while), classic rock and 90s-00s rap music listening, Asian stoner.

20. does a sandwich count? :p