What type of plant is this?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Eric111E, Dec 6, 2006.

1. I dont really know if its a plant, but what is it? They are tall and skinny. Im trying to find out if there is some type of seeds i could plant to grow them thicker in certain areas to cover my grow.

IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/eric111e/DSCF0257.jpg[/IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. it is called the hide-a-plant and is used around the world as a disguise

lol
    i dont no what it is but that looks like prime land for growing

3. Take some cuttings.....root them in a wet box o sand ....space them about 1.5" apart and keep the sand wet...should have roots in 5-7 weeks
    Plant them where ever ya want...as thick as ya want....a spiral pattern with the plants in the middle works well.....BIG spiral and only 3 plants in the middle (Shading issues)...also Take the Evil Miracle Grow and Superthrive.... mix it in a pump sprayer and foliar feed everything aroung your grow...Trees weeds grasses...you get the idea...that stuff we react in a day or two...and start growing like mad

4. You dont even know....i think i found the most fertile land in florida.

5. I plan on using them to block off certain areas so i can grow. How exactly would i take a cutting from it?

6. I see ya' R in Fl. are there any Pigs around? not cops....lol They will ruin a grow....I know of a Grow in Al./Fl. area the pigs turned a $125,000 SK1 crop into Hash oil over night they did not eat much they just got sand in Everything as they rooted around.

First we need to make some willow water.....we need a Qt. Jar and a willing willow tree...real hard to find...lol:smoking:

Cut some green branches off your local willow tree smaller than 1/4" Diameter is the best...cut them into 1/2" pieces into the Jar....fill the jar to the top with lil' pieces:smoking:

Them fill the Jar with WELL WATER only NO CITY WATER....it's DEAD...yuckk:(
    let it sit over night in a cool place....pour it into a clean jar and put the lid on... B4 we go cutting pour a Qt jar with about 2" of the willow water...put a lid on it and bring it with ya'

Now lets go cutting...we are dealing with an unknown so we will take 3 kinds of cuttings for said plant(we could take a 4th kind but I don't think ya' wanna work with the Microscope and petre dishes yet)......first one will be a "Growing tip" 6" back from the end of a few branches make a cut with a razor knife.....put 6 of those in the willow water now.....the tips of the branches you cut from should have started to weep(leak a fluid at the cut) by now remember what color it is.....is it "watery" or "Sticky"?
    Now the next set will B from the place where the plant changes "Stem Type" it will go from a green color to a brown or bark type......it will change again as it gets closer to the ground to a Woody type...we want to go 1/2 way between that point and where we cut off the tip...on those that could ba a coupla feet...lol
    Cut a 6" cutting off 6 of them at that point...into the water
    Next take 6 6" cuttings at the point where it changes to brown.....into the water:wave:

7. My grow spot is in a safe location and i dont think anyone will find it, and im positive no cops will find it unless someone sees it and reports it to them. Thanks for the help though i will try what you explained:wave: