What type of person were you in highschool.

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Football and a country boy

2. Mentally addicted to alot of things. Confused about alot of shit. Depressed. Just wanted to fade away.

In my senior year i became extremely enticed by the idea of wandering the African plains, where the lions and what not roam. (Still an enticed by it. Hopefully in a few years)

I didn't have many friends. Those i was friends with, i didn't hang out a whole lot outside of school. I had a routine, of wake up, school, home, games, bed. Repeat. For the most part.

I was what you might call "that guy" I won't go into detail about it, but for the most part, was just an odd person, searching for a place of belonging in those years.

Needless to say, those years are some of the best (in terms of drug use) and some of the worst. (in terms of mental stability)

3. stoner who kept to himself cause the "popular" kids were stuck up self-righteous douche bags.

4. #84 Zr-01stamg, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    High school is a beautiful and repulsive thing. If i could go back i would make so much more of it since i now am on medication and such for my mental illness. I wish i had a redo :(

Edit: It's not like my highschool experience sucked ass or anything, everyone knew me and i was very respected i just had a horrible experience with having anxiety attacks my junior year and i had to go to online for my senior year. Which oddly enough that year was amazing lol.

5. i was the kid who played sports every season of the year. always had a smile on my face. flirted with the female teachers. busted balls with the mall teachers. smoked a lot of weed with a lot of different people. could get the job done in a fight. had a couple close friends. and had a lot of enemy's

6. i wish i could go back to highschool with what i know now...id be like jesus.

7. LITERALLY the same.:wave:

8. I was a gay tenor, choir kid, socially nomadic, always happy, overachieving, top of my class, leadership extraordinaire, legally inclined, teacher's pet who always failed his classes because of some kind of injury or random illness like kidney stones. lol I always did way too many extracurricular activities and then I herniated a disc in my back, got kidney stones, and got mono, so my routine would be broken, my grades would tank because of so much missed school, and so my senior year, I just got out, took my GED and moved onto college. So, now I'm collegiate gay tenor who dropped out of high school so he could go to college and eventually reach his goal of becoming a lawyer. lol

9. Pretty much the same as the OP. Made some good friends in different social groups. But I mostly hated school and tried to keep to myself. Got injured alot as a teen so being in and out of school didn't help with the "popular" crowd so people messed with me until I grew to be over six foot. Then I was kinda the gentle giant.

Wasn't all bad though. Two of my best friends till this day were met in freshmen cooking class. And most of the people that were douches work for their dad's landscaping company, got into a D3 school, or are serving me McDonalds.

10. I use to always wag everyone lesson always jumping out of school all teachers radioing thru to each other, I was always on the run like a rebel and everyday before school get a fat spliff in my system but sadly one day bringing a spliff in school blazing it with my pal, teacher can smell the smoke from outside kick me outta education!

11. [quote name='"Hazeskunk"']I use to always wag everyone lesson always jumping out of school all teachers radioing thru to each other, I was always on the run like a rebel and everyday before school get a fat spliff in my system but sadly one day bringing a spliff in school blazing it with my pal, teacher can smell the smoke from outside kick me outta education![/quote]

wow, you can tell teacher kick you outta education!

12. I was one of the quiet kids. I had a couple close friends and was cool with my entire class, but I didn't talk to anyone outside my close friends unless they started the conversation. I still do that, unfortunately, and I hate it haha.

Academics wise, I just straight up didn't apply myself. Yea, I'm one of those guys lol. I just really never cared about how well I did in school and I do somewhat regret that, but I'm in college so whatever.

I started drinking a little bit my freshman year, but didn't really go to any parties. Sophomore year my dad passed away and I found his weed stash about three months later. Smoked the shit outta that. Then I started smoking the herb a lot. Junior year brought a LOT of issues for me lol. For one, I got into the emo/scene stage and I really wish I never did, shit was nutty lol. Before the end of the first semester I had been caught with some of my dad's old meds, thus I was effectively removed from that school, but with plans to go back senior year. Went back and was a new man. I became a little bit more social and was looked upon differently, in a positive light. Smoked hella trees all year long and actually didn't really buy weed til the beginning of that year. Senior year was really the best year, as it is for most, but the only thing that really made it good was my new habits. Unmentionables were the shit too.

Overall though, fuck high school. I had a shitty time haha.

13. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']The quiet schizophrenic who kept to himself. Varsity soccer player. Straight A student with a full AP course load, always sat at the back of the class with my hood up 99% of the time.

Senior year my class did these stupid "gag awards," and I was voted "most likely to shoot up the place." Gave them all a big "fuck you" after that. Ain't nothing wrong with being a loner.[/quote]

But let's be real tho you prolly would've shot that motherfucker up

14. [quote name='"lightservice"']

But let's be real tho you prolly would've shot that motherfucker up[/quote]

Nah, guns aren't my thing.

Fire though...

15. hah everything and nothing

16. That one kid, who wasn't popular with everyone, but everyone came to me for something. Everyone.

17. I was quiet and kept to myself. Applied myself freshman, and sophmore year. But junior and senior year depression really hit hard and I slept through my classes (when I went to class) , skipped almost everyday.. somehow passed and am doing well now job wise and all.. but yea, fuck high school.

There were some sexy girls that were into me hard even though I never paid them any mind or spoke (drives them crazy, in a good way) but I never jumped on the chances.

18. Nicely dressed/stoner/fisherman/hung out with the upperclass druggies

19. I hated majority of people in the school. It was nothing but fights, drugs, and sex. I felt like nobody had any intelligence at all. I had maybe like 25 people in the school I enjoyed talking to. 

I was basically a lazy kid who smoked a lot of weed. I did party a little bit, not a lot. I didn't do what most other teens my age were, I didn't smoke nothing but blunts, I didn't fuck random girls all the time, I didn't get wasted every weekend. 

I missed homework, failed tests, but always managed to pass at the end of the year. Sophomore and Junior year I did cross country. Was a good runner, but hated the commitment. 

Freshmen: I was a little shit, long hair, child. Lied to look cool, was generally "unpopular", lazy of course
    Sophomore: Became a pothead. Made more friends, still lazy, just high all the time.
    Junior: Went through a break up with my girl, was depressed, did way worse in school, started doing drugs, hated people more than ever, only year I got drunk all the time. Worst year in HS
    Senior: Got my act together, no drugs, slightly better grades, got back with my girlfriend, started liking my class more, grew up.

20. i was a loner until midway through sophomore year. dropped out my senior year because I was always ditching to get high.
    hated all the clique bullshit.