What type of person were you in highschool.

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 13, 2012.

1. I was friends with the "straight edge" kids (i.e never touched a drink before and would die at the thought of trying weed) for the first two years of high school. I'm still friends with two of them.

Then I got in a fight with my one friend so I left and didn't have anyone close in the third year.

Then everyone found out that I'm gay at the beginning of my fourth and last year (so last September) even though I came out in my second year. Everyone wanted to be friends with the only out lesbian in school so that they can make gay jokes and it be okay cause they have a gay friend. Somehow I ended up being friends with the popular girls (a few of whom are very nice people).

I'm returning for an extra year and I met some new people at the end of the school year this year so I'm probably going to be hanging out with the typical stoners.

tl;dr nerds, then alone, then popular kids, now stoners. Whole time I was a huge theatre geek. Still am.

2. By the time I was in highschool I was already into marijuana. I was tired of dealing with the shit, I wasn't social and made a mockery of the education system. Most the time I was just in the back, people knew me or of me but it was almost never more than a wave.. I liked it that way, I hated people. All their stupid petty shit. They all went to lunch together and I was always alone. I kind of regret it but it was my choice. For some reason everyone thought I was heavy into pills due to my demeanor.. I was constantly bothered for drugs, fucking assholes.

3. [quote name='"VikingToker"']gamer/martial arts freak in a class full of gamers

i think i'd be a bit of a loner in a normal class, but there were 28 dudes, 2 girls, and 22 of the guys played world of warcraft (me included) for almost all 3 years of highschool, so we were tight

class lan parties and shit[/quote]

That sounds pretty awesome...

4. I was a metal head all throughout highschool. I had a couple of friends that I kept throughout whom I still talk to today. We would always smoke bud then go to taco bell or mcdonalds, lol. But yeah I don't remember my junior year since I drank my way through it(depression) and senior year I was just chill with everyone and smoked a lot of bud.. Lots of concerts and not many real parties.

5. I dont know what type i was, i hung out with alot of people, went to parties the usual highschool lifestyle i guess. alot of people knew me, i really never knew how. Because i would have random people talk to me that i had no idea who they where, even from different schools. Shit be cray. Loved highschool though was the most fun four years of me life.

6. The quiet mysterious guy that sat in the back of the room and didn't talk much. People assumed I was the school drug dealer/stoner because of just being shady in general.

Aha :smoke:

7. Chill laid back kid who thought he was hot shit, got in fights, typical wannabe badass. Oh well, I was pretty cool.

8. slacker, hardly showed up for class and got high every day at lunch. my marks suffered terribly for this and I will admit that I kind of gave stoners a bad name at that point in my life, but I wasn't terribly interested in school in the first place anyway.
    all of my friends at that time smoked as well and quite a few were into harder drugs that I got into as well. they were all kind of outrageous and had very wild personalities but i've always been very mellow and down to earth. a lot of people, even to this day, wonder why my friends are such a huge contrast to myself lol.

9. In highschool I was the loner who was friends with everyone

It was :D I got confidence from being a bad motherfucker in the world of warcraft arena, I got props for that in class haha

Yes, I did get laid in highschool. Twice.

10. i was the quiet type that didn't really talk to anyone unless they talked to me and people always assumed i smoked weed which i did...but i didn't want anyone to know because 98% of people in my highschool were faggots. how about you

11. beginning of high school I was remotely 'scene'.
    end of high school I was a fuckin burn out who hung out with burn outs and am still a burn out.

smoke weed errday.

12. I had only a couple good friends,everyone else just pissed me off.

13. That quiet dude in the back of the class that you didn't even realize was there

:wave:

14. #74 charger07, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    Where do I start?

I was the "new guy" (sorta) for 9th & 10th grades, as my family moved to that town in central New York (from suburban Detroit) a month into my 6th grade year. I was a musician (trombone & later, tuba) in band and orchestra, a college-prep student with a big course load--though I got off the Regents track after 9th grade--a football player (guard/tackle on a team that won 15 games in a row over those 2 years), and very much a car guy, though I didn't have my license.

We moved after my 10th grade year to suburban Philly, and it was like a whole new world opened up. Yeah, I was The New Guy all over again, but in a school full of cool people who made things happen. (Even the stoners!) I had to give up music because of ongoing schedule conflicts, but I balanced that out with getting my drivers license at 16 (with one of our family's cars being a '72 Pontiac LeMans with all the GTO stuff on it).

Still played football, as an offensive tackle only (my new school;'s team had almost 200 guys go out for it my first year there!) , and both years--first on JV, then varsity--we won league championships & I earned JV and varsity letters. (Something my old school didn't believe in giving--deadasses!) I added another varsity letter--& another league championship--in the spring of my senior year when I was a shot-putter on our track team.

Academically, I made it into the Top Third of my class without killing myself in the process, and graduated there.

Though I didn't actively smoke the herb until I went off to college, I was definitely stoner-friendly, thanks to my first concert (Arlo Guthrie, early in my 9th grade year) where everyone around us lit up, as well as recorded comedy from The National Lampoon, The Firesign Theatre and Cheech & Chong.

I'll admit it...I was quadraphenic in my own way, way back when.

15. Gamer/stoner/redneck/hunter
    I went to a pretty small school (graduated with about 28 people) and I was pretty much cool with everyone. Never went to many of the "popular" parties even though I was chill with everyone that went. Would rather sit back with a couple friends and smoke a blunt. Didn't try at all in school but still managed to keep my grades away from failing somehow.

16. i was just one of the chill kids i tried to be friendly to everyone, played baseball i wasnt known as a stoner till towards the end of senior year.

17. #77 .AcidTrip., Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    I'm not being cool or exaggerating at all but when it came to high school we were pretty much untouchable.

My brother and i used to fuck shit up. 2nd or 3rd day of school by younger brother fought around 10+ guys and they don't even look him in the eyes anymore. I joined in but we obviously didn't rape them cause of the number but three of them got knocked the fuck out and they all thought we defiantly had some mental problems fighting half the seniors so they stayed away.

After the first month we were cool with everyone. we only chilled with 2 guys and all the girls in grade 11 and 12. so all the guys tried getting really close so we can hook them up.

plus they knew we smoked and knew we have been around so people were constantly asking if there are any parties or smoke. never hooked up a single person hahahahaha they ended up hooking me up with shit actually and in return we took them a to party and left :cool:

I know it sounds kinda weird but highschool was the shit, getting drunk in class and having little session is the ladies toilet was pretty cool, having private talks and deals with my teachers :) started a little toilet fight club for a couple of sessions until we got caught. bomb threats, you name it

I used to sit in the back and when i like a teacher i go infront, whats funny now that i think about it. most of the guys came up in front with me, trying to copy my tactics in hope of passing hahahah i never realized this, we were young :)

18. i kicked down with every type of person in high school but my close circle consisted of jocks and drug dealers. my high school experience was old school like you see in the movies.

my weed relations started early, before HS, so coming into HS a lot of people had already heard about me on the party scene n shit so i automatically received recognition and status.

i had tons of jock friends because i began playing football during 7th grade, and the whole summer before freshman year we practiced with the varsity and junior varsity teams.

the girls fucking loved that social mix, how easily one could just walk over from clique to clique and be even more accepted than the people already in the circle. it made them wonder what i was all about you know cause theyd see me with the team before the friday night games and then see me gettin money later on that night on the town or at the after parties

a lot of jealousy ensued as i got older, a lot of dudes didnt like me because my girls were always the prettiest ones in school. real high maintenance man
    you should see them now theyre fuckin gorgeous.

then shit got mainy senior year i could go on forever haha

i was just a mac hustler that could play ball

19. I would say semi popular. I was friendly w/ pretty much every group of people except the preps.

20. lol i wish i could go back to highschool best years of my life. all i did was smoke bud fuck bitches and get decent grades i didnt have to play sports to be cool people was already on my dick from the get go. i didnt hang out with alotta people thou, like i said i was all about getting pussy making friends was least of my concern .