What type of perc?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Yo Dabber Dabber, Jan 5, 2014.

  1. looks like a barrel with slits in it. I thought it was called a matrix but I might be wrong.
    My piece is 9'' tall with a bent neck. Really cheap standard rig for travelling. 

  2. Could be Mobius.....matrix, or barrel perc? Pic would help
  3. sounds like a matrix. could be wrong tho, need sum pics
  4. Pirelli Tire Perc

    Attached Files:


Share This Page