Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What type of people do you HATE to smoke with?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheGreenParty, May 18, 2011.

1. #41 amdrewPurp, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Word the internets a sausage fest.

2. Usually if I'm smokin' with somebody I don't hate them:).

I've smoked with strangers and with people "I wasn't friends with" or "didn't like" but usually when I find out somebody smokes bud it makes them cool in my book..makes them 'ok' to a certain extent..:smoke:

If I had to give an answer..lightweights. I don't mind people getting stoned off their ass, but when people can't control themselves it can get annoying real quick..

3. #43 KingFurgalur, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's how some people get man. That's how I am. Herb effects people differently. Herb tends to make me draw into my own mind deeper then when I'm sober.

4. I normally chill with 2 guys, one is a really good friend, the other one is my good friend's friend, and I make myself get a long with him. He's so fucking annoying and thinks he has to win or be the victim of everything. He doesn't even inhale when he its just us 3, only when we're chilling with other people so he doesn't look like a poser, which he is. He only smokes because everyone else does. And he will buy a gram, roll it all up in J's, smoke it in one sesh and not inhale any of it. Legit. And what pisses me off is that he will smoke me out all the time, because he is spoiled and gets money from his mom, and then be like "You should roll me a J because I smoked you out hellas yesterday". Srsly, fuck off, since i know how he plays games like that, i always say no whenever he asks me if i want to smoke, or i flat out say if i smoke u better not say i owe you next time i get some, and then he will be like dude why not, then he will light up the J without saying anything else about the subject, and then the next time i get weed hes like "yo i smoked u out remember, roll me a J." ....

5. Ppl who brag about the bitches they got like non stop
    Ppl who just wanna smoke and b out
    Ppl who are sketchy and arent str8 up
    Bitch fake ass ni ggg ass

6. the only people I hate smoking with are the ungreatful ones.
    I dont mind newbie smokers, I like teaching. I dont mind people who can't put in and I have to supply.
    I just hate the ungreatful people or the ones who like demand/expect you to smoke them up.
    For example I usually have decent amounts of nice buds. My girlfriend is a stoner and her friends are stoners. There have been times where my girl doesn't have weed left to smoke.. weed that I give her to smoke for free usually..and her friends have complained that she didnt' have free weed from me to smoke THEM up.
    Hearing that pissed me off, and I always try not to smoke those friends of hers when I see them lol

7. The life story guy.

8. People that are paranoid and people that are moochers!! Either have your own sack and pass that shit or pitch in!! And if you do mooch.. and say thank you.. i owe you sometime, its mostlikely acceptable, but can't be 20 times of blazing!

9. i dont like people who are very quite. cause i usually want to talk about cool stuff while high. like crazy shit.

10. - People who ramble about stupid, uninteresting shit.

- Sketchy, unfriendly people.

I recently smoked with some kid who called people he didn't know, "guy". You can imagine how much of a dick he came off as.

11. girls that think they never have to match because they have a vagina.
    especially if they aren't putting out.

12. People that are mean to their mom...
    And they blatantly tell their parents they're going to blaze...
    I'm like not around me... -.-

13. I hate smoking with that one guy who will not shut the fuck up about how he has smoked weed 10x better than what were smoking.

Seriously, nobody gives a fuck if you smoked "hashberry pineapple kush."

and the ones that brag about smoking... like "Man I ain't even high I need about 5 blunts before I get high herp derp I'm so fucking cool"

14. I HATE hoggers.
    Like this one bitch that I offered a toke, she hogged it and took like 4 slow tokes, and she can barely hold it, so she were wasting alot.
    I had to grab my joint and roughly push her away.

15. I know. I hate that shit too. I mean if it's a seasoned smoker and we wanna start talking about awesome strains we've toked that's one thing. I generally only smoke high quality, but if some one offers me some mids or something or even regs god forbid and I smoke it I wont talk shit or complain. I just wont smoke much lol. But I'll say you thank you very much for the bowl.. let me pack the next one lol

16. I can't stand when people contact me to hang out and they know we will be smoking, but they think they never have to bring bud and that I will supply them with my cream of the crop at a 4 to 1 ratio for their "poop" bud (it's what he called it and he gets it from this wannabe wigger kid who is in it just for the money and the bud was still wet....). Then instead of using my bong which I cleaned just for this knucklehead, he wants to use blunts with three month cured bud. I'm 21, but I swear some of the guys I know are stuck in "child mode" and think everyone will do everything for them when they whine. End rant. going to go rip my bong until my head sprouts a WhiteWidow seedling.

17. I've only really smoked with my buddies so I can't say - sometimes my mate smokes and I dont, other times my other mate doesn't whilst I do smoke...sometimes I feel a bit wierd being stoned whilst he's sober and driving me home (thinking "god, I wish my perception of this conversation was normal then I might actually remember what he's talking about..." - y'know what I mean?) ...and if its band stuff or complaining about something (that I really SHOULD be paying proper attention to) its annoying, its probably me just being paranoid about my reactions, pretty sure my conversations are almost normal on the outside...

18. The worst people are ones that "only smoke at parties". This means they don't have weed and expect to smoke bud with people for free. I got sick of people jumping on it when I was smoking at these parties so now when I go to them me and my friends who actually have stashes leave and go for a smoke somewhere else and come back. Nothing worse than smoking someone up who would never do the same for you.

19. People who bogart the blunt. It's puff puff pass....not puff talk puff talk puff.....just stfu, puff, and pass, then spill your brains out, silly goose.

20. This thread is doing one thing, besides giving me the uncontrollable giggles as I label the kids I've smoked with by the descriptions I hear, reassuring why I consider myself a 'solo stoner' ha. I'm not a 'loner stoner', I have the ability to smoke with lots of people... But smoking by yourself presents 1) a much better feel in my opinion, and 2) NONE OF THE FOOLS WE ARE ALL TALKING ABOUT!! haha. :yay: