Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What type of people do you HATE to smoke with?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheGreenParty, May 18, 2011.

1. Thats what I mean. It's like why the fuck are they still with me if they aren't even gonna do anything but eat my food. Like they chip in and their tight sober, but both of the two people I smoke with the most are like that. As they get closer to their peak the get quieter.

2. I hate smoking with girls or boys who act girly haha

3. mmm.. don't feed them? let em chill, cannabis isn't exactly the most social "drug", wanna chatt? take some adderal, or meth, or crack, or coke, or drink loads of alch?
    shure, munchies happen, but self control, is much more valuable than a full belly. imo

4. I hate smoking with people who go "Are you high, I am? Im so high. Dude you dont seem high at all. I love getting high."

I also HATE ghetto white trash girls. My god, this one girl went to my high school and jesus christ I hated her. She had the most ghetto accent, and she was in such a good school, atleast talk with it. All she talked about was getting drunk, laid, and high; which I could tell weren't happening.

5. hmm, sounds like an individual cookie cutter type to avoid maybe?

6. I hate getting high with a group of girls that talk fucking lound and shit.
    And I hate being high with someone who only talk about their problems lol

7. I hate getting high with people who act like they're tripping on acid. "OMG!!!1!! do you see that purple unicorn!!!??" Weed doesn't work like that, dumbass. I'm surprised nobody has said this yet

8. i h8 gettin high wit people who dont know how to chill the fuck out, or when they get paranoid AS SHIT!! sure i get paranoid too, but i can keep my paranoia in, WHILE THESE DUMBASSES GET THEMSELVES CAUGHT UP TWEAKIN OUT AND SHIT

9. was actually about to say that, and the people who use weed as an excuse to do retarded stuff

10. i hate beggers, the ppl that are always hitting u up to smoke but never have weed.

11. The people that take a hit only in their mouth, blow it out and take another hit. Why waste the smoke

12. i hate to smoke with people like you that feel like they have the need to classify people into groups, but other than that no one ive smoked with some wierd ass people in my day and ejoyed everybit of it

13. Cops. Their kinda buzz kills to smoke with i found out... wait... maybe this should go in the "i smoked to much" thread...

14. #34 spulls, May 18, 2011
    Last edited: May 18, 2011
    People who judge other people or think they're more badass because they've been smoking longer. I've kicked people out of my apartment because they've said things to other people who were there like "wow...you can't even clear it" or something along those lines.

We've all been the new guy, we've all coughed our lungs up, we've all gotten high first, we've all done stuff like that, but it shouldn't matter. Just smoke and chill.

15. People that dont inhale and people that always wanna smoke for free.

16. On the bong situation, dont go glass there so fragile its annyoing

17. I hate people who aren't thankful. Like when you spend loads of money on bud, and people are smoking it up like cigarettes and are already talking about getting more bud. Or people who talk about how much better their bud is while they toke up your shit. I just like to feel appreciated ya know cause weed is expensive.

18. #38 Smoking 247, May 18, 2011
    Last edited: May 18, 2011
    people that want to constantly smoke all your shit and NEVER chip in, friends wanting to get munchie food EVERY SINGLE time they smoke, people who take more then 2 hits and hog a blunt or a j

19. people that smoke with people that they just HATE smoking with?

20. Most definatley people who at the sight/talk of weed burst into a rant about how they have the best connections and the best hydro and the biggest buds and the lalalalalalaa shut the fuck up stop bragging and if your not talking shit then hook me up :)