Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What type of peice will give you the most active high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4:20toker4/20, Dec 22, 2013.

1. I have been getting stoned for a while but just realized that different pieces give different highs. I'm sort of sick of being a veg on the couch and getting sleepy and I want a euphoric active high. What piece gives the most active high.

2. IMO the high one receives is determined not from the piece you smoke out of but by what strain is being smoked indica or sativa.

• Like Like x 3
  3. I only notice a difference in high if I use a vaporizer, considering it doesn't bring CBD's into the equation. 

If you want a more euphoric high, you should look into the strains you are getting instead, look into some effects of pure sativas/indicas and see which kind will suite your needs, I have one strain for day, one strain for night. 

4. I agree, it depends more on the strain type, and if it's Indica or Sativa 
    But, a nice filtered bong > a lot of pieces 

• Like Like x 1
  5. for the most part i personally find that all highs are the same from most peices, excluding vaporizers. i think it has much more to do with how you smoke. like how fast your hitting, how long ur holding for, etc. and obviously the type of strain. if your dealer is cool and he has multiple strains he might let you pick what you want so its worth asking him

6. I guess bongs gibe you the "most active high" because you get a head rush kinda.