what type of lighter do you use?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Nexocide, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Bic. Dat disposable shit. I used to be into Zippos (like obsessively, now that I look back I facepalm at how much money I spent on that shit) until I lost like 8 of them and decided fuck it, disposable lighters it is. Pretty sure there are like 5 rolling around on the floor of my car daily haha.
    Happy toking!

2. Zippos for joints or blunts and a bic for everything else. I have a clipper but it doesn't catch a lot. You have to try to light it 20 times before you can get it with a brand new flint.

3. I use a bic normally but I definitely prefer Djeep lighters, they have them in california idk about elsewhere. Consistent flame with a good grip and cool design, usually the same price as a bic.

4. i just started wrapping my bics in hemp rope

5. BIC! and the occasional crack lighter, but bic is the usual.

6. Bic, I used to have a nice Zippo but I lost it :(

7. BICs wrapped in hempwick normally, but as an everyday lighter I like zippos wrapped in hempwick.

8. #168 GonG, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2013
    I only use butane lighters and no torches. (Besides heating up my nail for some dabs of course) I used to use clippers because you can refill them and replace the flint but that only works for so long. I had a $15 pipe lighter and that thing worked great for the first few days but after that it started to not light on the first try. So im done with refillable lighters. I mainly use D-jeeps and bics.

9. #169 Sghetti nButter, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2013
    Herb iron. Worth the money..Edit: ..and beeline on the go.

10. Hakko 455 

11. just got a djeep this morning. and it is awesome! i fell in love with it honestly but bics are still the OG

12. one of the dozens of free htg lighters i have..they're shitty but free so cant complain

13. My trusty zippo ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384898347.005316.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Bic, usually the ones I find after losing them a month earlier.

15. Just a bic, but with everyone talking about Zippo's I'm tempted to get a butane lighter insert for mine so I can still use it and not get the nasty lighter fluid taste.

16. Clippers are my favorite..... It takes only 2 cents for a refill
    Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

17. I've got a bic with hemp rope wrapped around it. Nice little pale blue bic.
    Otherwise i always use clippers, love them, great design, last long time, cheap to refill ! 

And got a backup zippo, not good for bongs or pipes imo, but for the rest it's cool 

18. I got an oldschool zippo, 1937 brass replica. It's got a different insert though, the vector pipe lighter one, makes cones super easy, ive wrapped hemp wick around but i never use it.