what type of lighter do you use?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Nexocide, Mar 12, 2012.

1. CLIPPERS FTW:metal: but you can never go wrong with a good ol bic!

2. #102 StuGrimson23, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012
    I picked up a clipper today. I prefer the Djeep. It's adjustable, more wind resistant, and just feels better to hold.

[​IMG]

3. Got this yesterday with my new bong. I'll add a pic of both.

Attached Files:

4. whats the deal with white bics? whats the superstition? ive never heard of it

5. [quote name='"stonergeek420"']whats the deal with white bics? whats the superstition? ive never heard of it[/quote]

bad luck...i dunno why though

6. Got an inscribed zippo

7. Why would anyone use a Zippo? Gross.
    Bics if I feel like spending 2 bucks, crack lighter if I don't ;)

8. Zippos are premier for blunts and jays, but yeah bic for the bowls.

9. So I went to a gas station and got asked by the lady at the counter if there was an age limit on lighters. The lady got so distrated by the question that when I paid with a twenty I got a twenty and a five along with some change. I donated the change to a couple of sports kids doing a fund raiser. Silly little tykes, remember when I was in middle school... Scored $5 and 2 free lighters!

ForumRunner_20120428_165116.png

10. Got a zippo, but that one's laying within handreach from my bed, and it ain't leaving that place. So zippo most of the time at night, and I buy a 10-pack of Bics once every 3 months or so.

11. 7/11 mini bics. Are too fresh haha.

12. I don't use lighters because I can strike my fingers together and create a flame.

13. But before I developed my magical powers; zippo for death sticks, whatever the fucking gas station has for bowls/my vapor genie.

14. red, green or yellow bics.....rastaman vibration positive

15. BBQ lighter...NOT.

lol.

just a bic. the usual. gets the job done.

16. Anybody know where to buy Electronic Bic Lighters? Idk why but I want one and can't find them anywhere in store or online.

17. [quote name='"alternate1532"']Anybody know where to buy Electronic Bic Lighters? Idk why but I want one and can't find them anywhere in store or online.[/quote]

The ones with the buttons you press down? They usually sell them in liquor stores or in like a CVS, at my local CVS they have them right at the counter