what type of lighter do you use?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Nexocide, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Bic and hemp wick

2. Yes those cheap 3 packs are exactly what you need to fix the clippers

3. These really only 3 lighters out there bic, cricket, n the cheap trash ones

4. I have a lighter collection (probably have about 300 functional lighters) so I always try and keep some variety in the rotation. BIC, Clipper, and Blazer are my 3 most-carried brands! I also have a soft spot for Vector, and here's a picture of a very unique lighter that I love by them:
    [​IMG]
    it has a flint and a spin wheel, but gives off a single torch-style flame. the wheel on the body is actually the on-off switch for the gas. so once ignited, this lighter can be kept going hands-free. or, you could leave the gas off and use the lighter as a simple flint sparker.

this thread introduced me to Djeeps...

5. Bic baby

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Any lighter serves its purpuse but Clipper all the way.

• Like Like x 1
  7. lol fire is fire . if you tryna save the taste that's a different story. I would use hemp wick for taste but other than that, flick my bic!

8. Clipper! Refuelable and you can replace the flint.

9. Eleven pages on lighters.... fantastic.
    How old is this thread? Seven years!

10. My black Bic is running on fumes now. Had it for a while. Next up is a blue one. This new one is weird because, the sticker was all in Spanish, and it came brand new without a safety.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. I have a zippo and a round clipper but just got a hemplight spooly case from my LHS and it's awesome. Been going through lighters like crazy lately, even when I smoke less so I'm trying to use refillable lighters as much as possible, but my dang clipper doesn't light every time I flick the wheel and it's very frustrating. Looks like I'm going to be using mini bics for my hemplight case for a while until I need the clipper or zippo again.

12. Always bic but I traded for a gucci case and a fendi case a while ago, I prefer the gucci case;)

13. Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic

14. Favorite is the Clipper brand.

15. Bought some different Clipper lighters. These are more traditional in shape than my roundish ones. All the shop had left were three packs of "Trailer Boys" or whatever they are called. I peeled the wraps off of two that were lame, and left the American Flag design on the one. I like these more than the roundish ones, as far as feeling in hand.

[​IMG]

16. Wood matches. I strike them on the heel of my crocs. Drives the chicks crazy.