What Type of High?

Discussion in 'General' started by KapteinChronic, May 15, 2011.

1. Okay, I've been wondering about this for quite some time now. Am I the only one who get REALLY zoned out and my whole body feels weird. Kinda like jelly. Am I the only one who gets highs like that? On Friday I was smoking with a friend of mine and I zoned out so hard. I thought "If I hit that one more time I'm going to pass out and if I don't pass out I'm not going to be able to walk."

Seriously, is it just me getting highs like this? They don't come every time. Maybe like 1/3 times. And I've been smoking for some years now.

2. You smoked good weed... Congrats!

3. Hmmm. It really was some good weed, but I wouldn't say I really like that kinda high the best. I like being really chilled out for a long period of time. Not just really fucked for an hour or two. I could of course just smoke more, but yeah... :p I was just wondering if anyone else felt the same way. Feels really weird some times.

4. So what your saying is the intoxication you feel from smoking weed "feels weird like jelly or sum shit like im zoned out and feels weird man".

Hmmm. Ive heard of this before. Its definitely not the effect you as a individual get from smoking weed.

The only rational answer would be that your cannabis is laced with mescaline.

5. My weed is not laced with anything. I've had this happen with the weed a friend of mine grows and he sure as hell doesn't lace it with anything.

6. Wow.

Let me google that for you

7. Sounds like classic symptoms of mescaline weed.

8. Not funny dude. And I wasn't angry or anything, I'm just sayin', this has happened with the weed a friend of mine grows as well.

9. #9 CdnTokes, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    wow...

10. Fuck off

11. So much fucking hate in this thread. Yes op, different strains can give you different highs. Search around GC about the differences between indica and sativa, hope that helps!

12. you get really blowed, appreciate it. once your tolerance builds up, you'll wish you could still feel like that.