Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what type of hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lbs Of Personal, Jan 12, 2012.

1. What kind of hash is this? im thinking a medium grade of bubble. it is potent and if i

hold the flame on it it will catch on fire then i blow the flame out and it smokes forever...

correct me if im wrong. because i know bubble hash is supposed to bubble...it does

bubble a little bit.

Attached Files:

2. looks like mouse shit

3. loook like poop man.. did you buy it? they didnt tell you what it was? not qwiso.. maybe bubble or some pressed kief..

4. I can just see a bunch of pixels, couldn't tell you.

5. #5 adam1120, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
    Rat posin? Lol Idk I seen bubba kush in video only not look like that I made iso hash didn't look like that there didn't hash I think fuk it if get u high pass it:D

Lmao fuk sorry I'm medicated sorry:D

6. not bubba kush man.. bubble hash.. ones weed, ones hash..

7. haha yeah it gets me blitzed... yeah i bought a eigth of it. i was wondering if i could just eat it and it would get me high.

8. sure, dont know why you wouldnt just smoke it, but you COULD eat it.

9. It sounds like you enjoyed it.

10. yeah im enjoying it...i was going to eat the rest of it...i have like .8 left. so if i just eat it plain will it fuck me up? cause im trying to be rocked.

11. man ive tried firecrackers multiple times. made brownies twice. one time i made cookies with a ounce of swhag and made it into cannabutter then made one big cookie and ate half of it... so that should have been the equilavent of me eating a half ounce of swhag... i had a little body buzz but not much. i still had to smoke like normal.

12. so i can eat the hash plain?