Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What type of hash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Lbs Of Personal, Jan 12, 2012.

1. :smoke: finally found some hash...im not sure what type but it only takes a little bit to get me blasted and i smoke a ounce of dank a week. If you guys could help me out that would be great. i think its some low grade bubble as it does bubble up when lit but only a little.

Attached Files:

2. Nice, if it bubble then it is most likely low quality bubble hash, if it melts completely then it is some HIGH quality hash!

3. #3 BlankIT, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
    You smoke a ounce of dank a week and a small piece of some bad bubble and it gets you blasted? I don't know which part to call you a liar, the fact that you're smoking a ounce dank a week or if your saying a small bit actually gets you blasted, sorry i smoke up to a halfoz + a week and it takes me a couple of dabs (bho) to get "blasted" and that bubble honestly doesn't look anything special, some unpressed bubble outta the highest micron

4. sounds like your jealous this guy can smoke a ounce of dank a week, oh and who are you to judge lol he asked a question this isn't a roast.....

it just looks like some iso hash IMO

5. haterz gone hate!

6. ITS MICRON...Know it all haters...fucking up their hate since 1994.

7. I'm sorry for stating my opinion, I'm not jealous by any means, if i wanted to smoke a ounce of dank a week I would, but that's such a waste haha, the day that i'm jealous of someone over the internet is the day i leave grasscity, when i post something saying that it's low-quality and wouldn't get you blasted if you actually had that high of a tolerance, and no that's no iso hash. it's unpressed bubble.

lol yes microns^ sorry for being half awake :smoke:

8. [quote name='"4FootHits"']

Nice, if it bubble then it is most likely low quality bubble hash, if it melts completely then it is some HIGH quality hash![/quote]

Just because it bubbles doesnt mean it's bubble hash , dry sift bubbles too, I think the main reason why it's called bubble hash is because the original machine was called the " bubbleator "

9. How can you all come to the conclusion that this is bubble hash? It could have been made in any wich way

10. Exactly, you can take dry sift, press it, heat it, press it again heat it again and press it again.. you ultimately through the heating, pressing, heating, pressing method end up with a darker hash on the outside but still nice and light on the inside.

All proper hash should melt like bubble hash for the most part.. fuck even qwiso if done right melts just like bubble

All your doing with hash.. is extracting and pressing..

The other aspect that makes the "haters" aka BlankIT's comment one with clear "bull"

Is the FACT that high quality hash will be brown to golden brown yellow when broken open, on the outside a lot of it is much darker.

If your hash is green and white/very light... its poor grade for the most part
    (I've had hash supposedly from the middle east that was nearly white once that was stellar) this being an odd one out.

All Bubble Hash is, like you said is using ice and water extraction with micron bags.

Like said, haters will hate.. but those who actually know more then them.. will continue to destroy their hate ;)

11. I'm just assuming it's bubble hash from the low-quality picture, honestly i know for a fact that the hash could be bomb but from the texture it just looks like some bubble out of the garbage bag.. it could be pressed kief, who knows. I'm not a hater by any means, I know hash is dark on the outside, jesus i smoke it daily, ISO/Full melt/BHO just saying, i've seen plenty of bubble runs, me and my friends make take that sort of micron bubble into edibles. then again i am just a "hater" who you probably think hasn't had any experience with hash.

12. True that

13. I can vouch for that, I had a hard time smoking the qwiso I made because it melted on everything...