Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What type of hash should i get?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SmokeWeedDrinkVimto, Jan 9, 2014.

1. \tHello all, i'm just wondering all of your opinions on this.\tI can get 14 grams of high grade pollen or 7 grams of Ketama hash, for around the same price, the ketama hash is £5 cheaper.\tWhat would you buy if you was in my shoes? i can only buy one 
    Thanks!

2. Hashish

3. go for the hash

4. Pollen, you mean kief right?

5. [quote name="pickledpie" post="19306079" timestamp="1389239878"]Pollen, you mean kief right?[/quote]I think he just means bud

Oh. Hash it is.

7. Just go for the hash 

8. Pollen, you mean kief right?
     [​IMG]

9. Pollen dont burn,crumble or taste even smoke like hash,if you didnt know any the wiser you would SWEAR you were smoking some real good bud,thats the difference between hash and pollen,basically the best of the plant is 'extracted' and pressed and cultivated into 'quality' pollen

from http://forum.growkind.com/showthread.php?t=26166#.Uy9gs6h_vKg