Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what Type of Hash oil?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by birdcheep, Mar 17, 2009.

1. #1 birdcheep, Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2009
    well i went to humboldt county for some buds.. because there cheap and super chronic..

anyways... met these two guys and bought 2 zips for 250 of some good aghooey..

story here is that they asked if ive smoked hash oil..

i said no because that stuff is seriously hard to come by in my neck of the woods so i honestly said no and both of them laughed for some reason.

so they busted out this huge stash of hash of all sorts and he pulls out this clear ziplock bag full of this amber colored, shard looking stuff.. almost like crystals, i felt the bag and it crunched like a mix between sugar and glass.. weird!

so he packs me a bowl of dank and fills the rest of the bong bowl with this shardy ass ambered shit..

i slash away at one hit and the stuff literally melted onto the weed?! wtf?

turned from crystals to like a watery dark oil.. and i saw the liquid movin around the bowl..

but when it came to my second toke, cashed like buds.. no sign of oils

it got me fuckin obliterated btw the most high ive ever been BY FAR! i was in like fuzzy tv land for a good 90 minutes and just caught myself staring at the back of a seat constantly. and my eyes were slits and redder than a tomato..

anyways.. what is this stuff? how do you make it? etc etc..

btw i told my older sister and other siblings and they joked with me that it was crack.. haha..

2. Check out HashMouf's post on hash oil (QWISO), might give you an idea of what you were dealing with.

3. looked... not the same :eek:

4. Sounds like BHO to me.