Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What type of hash do I have?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DankKush4200, Feb 9, 2013.

1. image-4010188515.jpg

I have no idea what this is because it's my first experience with concentrates. I got about .8g of it for $20. Any help?

2. #2 Cyberkast420, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
    I hope that this thing is a blonde on the inside....
    This kind of hash has almost no weed smell and it is hard to break. You gotta roll it in your hands and it will soften up. Needless to say, it is a mix of weed and some crap trim parts mixed up all together. You have some shitty hash right there my friend..

Some call it soapbar hash.

3. Dude that looks like resin

4. Looks like some doodoo to me

5. Honestly, it does look like resin. I have yet to smoke concentrates, I press all my kief and have never attempted bho or any other concentrate, but I've never seen hash look like that. Hopefully it's not resin, and either way, $20 is very low loss if it's not what you thought you were buying.

6. As long as it's filled with THC you'll be fine.

7. No, this reeks of weed and its pretty soft. Are you guys sure it's resin?

8. it's hash just not very pure, the blackness is chlorophyl.

9. #9 TokinUp, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
    .if theres black little pieces of bud and leaves in it then its probly resin

10. Swag. Smoke it man that's purple kush hash!!

11. Doesn't look good at all, but you will still get really high, so fuck it