Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What type of drug test is givin at doctor's offices?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joeottoman, Dec 20, 2009.

1. I'm being prescribed to Concerta for my ADD and my doctor told me that I have to take a drug test to make sure I have no other chemicals in my system so he's sure I won't abuse the drug. If I test positive I don't get a prescription. I need to know what kind of test they give at doctors offices so I can use the appropriate method to pass it. I would just stop smoking to pass, but the test will be coming up very shortly and I've been smoking constantly for a little over a year now. Google didn't come up with any answers for me. Any help? Thanks!

2. Youre fucked, At minimum youre looking at the standard 5 panal drug test which is THC, PCP, Morphine derivatives, Cocaine, and Meth. Others will test for all of those and more, all will test for THC. I would stop smoking immediately and call and reschedule it, try for at least 2 weeks. Drink a lot of fluids and excercise. Good Luck youll need it.