what type of closed in facility should i use?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Cheyennex2, Apr 17, 2002.

1. thankyou for my answer to seedlings.....but what type of incloser should i use for growing process and is there any special kind ofdirt or fertilizer i should use for plants? what temperature should incloser be constant at for proper growth?all of this is new to me. i am going on ol tales and talk of past people telling me what to do and it never worked then. so maybe i can get the right formula now and get my head straight for once. i sure appreciate the help >:}

2. I highly suggest reading back posts,,to give you an idea of where you're at...many answers may already be there..

Closets,built growboxes,spare rooms are often used. Think of what fits your situation..

when you have further questions,,of course they then can be addressed more personally.....have fun..peace

[​IMG]

3. Any commercial potting soil is fine.
    Any grow area that you feel secure with that has ample room for a five foot tall plant. and a couple of feet for separation from the lights will be OK
    Temps - try to keep around 78 to 80