What type of cigs do you smoke

Discussion in 'General' started by Ohioman123, Nov 25, 2012.

1. First off yes this is bad for you....

But me personally like tobacco :)

Back to the topic. I usually smoke american spirits yellow. Burn slow great taste what about you guys?

2. camel turkish golds, ahh. and newp 100s

3. American spirits brown/red, light blue,grey and Kamel reds. The grey pack and the organics are my favorite.

4. Newport 100s

And lol at the non smokers who feel the need to always come in threads like this and talk shit

5. Yeah some people just like tobacco. Nothing more then that

6. I've smoked tobacco, just don't like it much

7. Marijuana cigarettes... Oh and accord regular, the red pack.

8. Camel Regular Filters, occasionally I buy a pack of Marlboro Reds but those are my favorites. Camel Turkish Royals are cool too but they burn too fast.

9. the kind that are filled with cannabis

10. Them Newport 100s

11. [quote name='"Johnchronic"'] Camel Turkish Royals are cool too but they burn too fast.[/quote]

American spirits has a turkish blend(grey pack). They smoke like other american spirits but they taste like turkish royals.

12. I don't like American spirits anymore cuz 1 time I smoked 2 many blues and got sick haha

13. Marlboro blend no. 27

14. I only have the occasional cig but when I do I either roll my own with some Amber Leaf tobacco, or I buy a pack of Malboro reds. The reds are pretty expensive though, I mostly smoke the rollies when I do smoke.

15. Try em again you will love them

16. Camel Lights.

17. [quote name='"Johnchronic"']

I don't like American spirits anymore cuz 1 time I smoked 2 many blues and got sick haha[/quote]

You could try one of there mellow packs. They are too expensive for me to buy regularly. That's why I smoke kamel reds.