Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Oil What type of CBD oil is most popular in the USA?

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by AlexanderSTN77, Mar 17, 2020.

?

What type of CBD oil do you prefer?

Poll closed May 16, 2020.
  1. Full Spectrum, THC < 0.3%

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Broad Spectrum, THC 0%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Isolate Based %

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hi Everybody,
    We are major CBD oil seller in Europe and at the moment looking into the USA market.

We can not use this forum to promote our product but we want to understand what type of CBD oil is preferred by USA customers?

Here in Europe full spectrum CBD oil, typically 5%, 500mg in 10ml bottle is a bestseller.

What types of CBD oil do you prefer? Thank you

Regards,
    Alexander

2. I like 150 mg CBD full spectrum tinct. I have tried 300mg full spectrum tincture too but I didn't like it took away my high too much. I prefer Peppermint flavor**

:gc_rocks::RoorRip:

• Like Like x 1
  3. In the UK 500mg of CBD in 10ml bottle considered to be a minimum CBD concentration

4. I am surprised 150mg or 300mg are being sold in the Uk as it is too weak in my view?

5. Full-Spectrum CBD is most popular in the USA.

6. If I assist in your reseach........do I get a percentage of the profits??:smoking-bong:

• Funny Funny x 1