Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What type of bud you buy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vVv The Answer, Jul 31, 2009.

1. What type of bud do you usually buy and what state do you buy it in?

Do you get a nice pickup for the price? Post prices and pictures as well.

2. i live in salem new hampshire... i get hydro, kush , or haze.... usauly nothing other wise .. it go;s 20 $ a gram of haze , 20$ a gram of kush , 15$ a gram of hyro.... at the end of the day im always satisfied :smoking:

3. im in CT and right now we r smoking fresh from cali lemon trainwreck, its bout 60an8th for some nice dank its a pic from my cell but its dank

[​IMG]

4. I just got a zone of Master Kush for 380.

5. there's an entire subforum called stash jar. check it out, it has plenty of prices/pictures of all sorts of buds. no need to waste a thread on this.

6. In wisconsin where I live, its pretty hard to find anything better than nug, but lately I have been smoking a lot of GS-13. Its pretty amazing shit so I guess i would have to go with that

7. My friend gave me a birthday present the other day 2gs of Pineapple Express 4gs of Trainwreck. From Atlanta.

8. Lucky man, wish my friends gave me almost a quarter ounce for my birthday haha. :smoking:

9. The generic highs around me: (25 a grm and under)(what I buy)

Afghan Kush
    Purple Kush
    Trainwreck
    SourD
    White Strains

Super strains (not actually super but dealer like to glorify it for rookies): 30 to 50 a grm(What I lol at)

White Widow
    Super Silver Haze
    G-13
    GDP
    Blackberry Kush
    Grand Blackberry Kush (GDPxBlackberry)

10. I live in NorCal and I generally buy beasters because they're the most readily available to me, but when I can get a good price I go for dank. I've picked up a couple of named strains that knocked me on my ass: Sour Diesel, White Widow, God's Gift, Grandaddy Purps, Afghan Goo, and Northern Lights to name some. I almost always get $10/g but on a rare, rare occassion will pay $15/g (only had to do that twice, even with named strains I was only paying $10 a gram).

Depending on who I hit up, I can get pretty good prices. One guy will hook me up with an eighth of great stuff for $40, but I've also picked up a quarter-zip of some really nice bud for $60 from a different guy who I don't use that often. I have the opportunity to get $100 half-zips but the guy doesn't live in my town and I don't know how good the bud is

11. Im in new york, i have latly been buying high quality dank. It is kind of expesive(around 25/g) but its the summer, and im having a good time.

cheese:
    [​IMG]

Grand daddy kush:
    [​IMG]

Hawaiian haze:
    [​IMG]

Most recent:
    snowcap
    [​IMG]
    grapefruit
    [​IMG]

12. i got some green crack kush right now. it was 20g but for indiana thats a decent price. not to mention you start feeling it right after a really big hit. i smoked some at lunch friday and was still buzzin 3.5 hours later when i got off work.