Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What type of bong.?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JrodXD, Nov 27, 2012.

1. hello blades, well i am figuring it's time to get a new family piece if you know what i mean :smoking:(Bongs for days.!) and I am going to have around 80 - 100 but i am having a hard time deciding if i should buy a name brand or just good ol no name brand, and what do you think i could get for that money, your help is appreciated thanks.:D:wave: also I want to get one with a perc inside of it.

2. #2 PapaBonerad, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    I think you can get a Great Size Beaker from SSFG for around $100.

EDIT: Yeah, I don't think a perc is possible for $100. Unless you get a shitty bong.

3. Not an expert, but isn't it going to be hard to find a bong with a good perc in that price range?

4. Buy the molino black widow.

5. Get a vaporizer

6. Don't worry about percs. Buy a nice beaker or straight tube so you have a good base. Then add perc's as you have the money. Even a Great straight tube alone will leave you very happy. :bongin: