What type of bong should i get?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by loadupthebong, Mar 19, 2009.

1. I recently lost my pipe while running from the cops. After i couldn't find it i decided i wanted to get a bong. But don't know what i should get. I want a decent size bong nothing to fancy that can be hidden in my room. I dont know if i should get a glass one or what. Any suggestion with picture would be great.

2. Yes get glass! You won't be dissapointed. Get maybe a small Gong bong, or some rubber grommet crap but it depends on your budget. How much are you willing to spend?

3. Idc bout u postin bout other sites but, #1 I prefer straight tube, #2 Id rather have a brand name bong, #3 no ice catch, and #4 u must not have heard about that site

4. i would like to spend more then 50 but if it is worth it i would spend more. thanks for the post im deff looking into those tow bongs that were posted.

5. DEF look into getting an ehle. dont order off chunkyglass they take months to get you your shit.

6. i will def look into it thanks for the help:smoking:

7. lol i got my pipe and bong in 2 weeks and it was xmas time and they make all there glass so that takes time lol also there based in washigton state im in pa