What type of bong is this

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Notacrook, Jun 30, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435694881.991875.jpg

I bought it at a shop for 35 it's got an ice catcher but there's something in the middle and I don't know what it is plus it's kinda hard to see due to the paint job

2. Looks like a triple tree arm perc with an ice catch above it

3. the middle thing is a tree perc. but a little bit of water in the middle part (enough to cover the little horizontal slits), and you will get more bubbling

4. looks more like a dome perc than a tree arm to me. but then again i'm in my phone so :confused_2:

5. That sounds right. Looks like a variation of a dome or "Dewar" perc. Like the one in this pic :

[​IMG]

6. ^yea it's a china version of that

7. Toro makes some pieces that have a perc very similar to this that they label as the "countorax" perc. It looks very similar to the tree arm percs but instead of the arms being more distinguished and having two slits on arm and a hole in the bottom of the arm it just has the one hole on the bottom of each arm and the arms appear to be more fused together on this perc in comparison to the tree percs. This kinda looks like the "countorax" perc!