what type of blunts should i get ?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by BlazingDuck, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Blueberry Swishers. They are so easy to roll and are so smooth to smoke with. Taste amazing too.

2. Raw rolling papers are the way 2 go

3. Start with Swishers then work your way up, I personally like Phillies, White Owls, Garcia Y Vegas, and Dutch Masters even though their trickier to roll.

4. Zig-Zag wraps are good too. No gutting involved, its already ready for herb to be added.

5. Blueberry swishers are great, but my favorite is probably a white owl white grape, or a white owl peach

6. Juicy Jay wraps.

7. I like smoking Swishers but I hate rolling them. The leaves on the outside always start coming off on me. I prefer rolling Black & Mild Foil Packs or White Owl Green Sweets. Never had a problem with either.

8. There isn't a lot of variety at my local convenience store, but I find that Century Sams are always fresh and roll up great, no cracking. Better than Phillies for sure.

9. These are the shit, burn mad slow, they are a bit expansive but you get what you pay for.

Attached Files:

10. Dutchmaster

11. Garcia y Vega "Pops Crystals"

My favorite wrap at the moment; they're like easier to roll up than even Swishers or White Owls, have the medium burn of a Dutch, and the smoothness of a Backwood. IMO the perfect blunt. They do cost me a hefty(in terms of blunts) $1.59 a piece, but its well worth it; honestly I'd probably pay more thats how good I think they are

Lick before you split the leaves stay together

13. or a dutchie depending on how fat you want it

if you're going cheap, white grape white owl

14. #37 Bronx Finest, May 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2013
    If your new to blunts get a Double Platinum or a Zig Zag they are really easy on the beginners and they come with a second one in case you fuck it up also platinums come in some wicked flavors such as ''Kush'' while with cigarillos the flavor is sometimes in the tobacco not the wrap. Cant go wrong however, they hold WAY less weed than a cigarillo would hold.

15. If you've never rolled a blunt, get a wrap. Much more noob friendly. Your first blunt is always going to be shit, they crack, you don't know how to lick them, or roll them... A wrap is just like a giant wet joint paper.

16. 1.swisher sweet white grape
    2.swisher sweet regular
    3.mini swisher sweet regular
    4.white owl green sweets
    5.white owl regular

thats what i smoke and i smoke like 4 blunts a day.
    also i see people saying to practice with wraps,but i rolled wraps for so long and then i started getting cigars to gut and re roll and i can honestly say cigars that need to be gutted are easier.but the wraps mightve helped just experience wise?