what type of blunts should i get ?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by BlazingDuck, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Well me and some friends are going to chill this Saturday and I was wonderding should I get blunt wraps or blunts(or are they the same thing?)? I also what brand do you guys prefer ? Sorry if this sounds stupid I've never really smoked blunts just used bongs and bowls.

2. if your store has them just get a mini dutch for a dollar or a krome there 50 cents in ct dont even bother with raps

3. Get a lil foil pack..always fresh

4. Okay since youre inexperienced with blunts definitely get White Owls. Freshest just like Swishers and easiest to roll.

Wraps are extremely moist and require more weed. They are also much harder to roll.

The best brands are Swisher and White Owl. Everything else is just to hit and miss plus a large majority of people buy them so the store goes through them quicker and you will get fresher blunts. Its all about freshness.

Gently squeeze the package of cigarillos. If it feels moist and malleable, its good to go. If its hard and feels dry it wont work well or at all for rolling.

My personal favorite to roll with are Backwoods, but you roll with an actual tobacco leaf and they are still hard for me to roll after hundreds of blunts.

5. Duuuuuutccchhhh

I like grape white owls too

6. i would only get wraps if you want to roll some fat monster blunts otherwise a cigarillo would be easier u can always cut a wrap in half though since they are so big

7. White grape white owl in a double foil pack. Fresh is a big factor when trying to roll a nice one

8. If you have to ask stick to other means of smoking

9. I only use White Owls, or Gracia Vegas.
    Im not a fan of Swishers.

10. [quote name='"BlazingDuck"']Well me and some friends are going to chill this Saturday and I was wonderding should I get blunt wraps or blunts(or are they the same thing?)? I also what brand do you guys prefer ? Sorry if this sounds stupid I've never really smoked blunts just used bongs and bowls.[/quote]

Get the 2 for 99cents of black and mild cigars...not the actual black and mild with the tips but black and mild makes cigars now too. Way better than swishers. If you can find the gold package one called JAZZ, get it! Lol you won't be disappointed smells and taste like heaven. If not just get the wine flavored ones. DO NOT GET WRAPS they suck too soft

11. get a pack of swisher cigarillos and take out the tobacco and lick the leaf to stick it back together then roll it into a blunt.

zig zag blunt wraps or bluntwraps or double platinum blunt wraps work okay also. If they don't have those brands just say "blunt wrap", they're a big softer feel and flavored and scented with flavors like peach, grape, etc. Blunt wraps might seem harder to roll because they're very delicate, but that is my preferred way of smoking because of the smell of the blunt wrap.

12. Swisher, white owl, or dutch.

13. Strawberry or white grape white owls gee

14. I usually go with white grape, but peach is really good too.

15. Don't know wat brand those r but swishers have been great for me especially cause I know how to roll.

But lately ill buy a regular cigar an cut it open roll it taste better than any wrap or swisher

16. Hmm wat about backwoods are they any good??

17. ^^yea they alright

18. If you're new to rolling you're gonna want to start with wraps over cigarillos. Just make sure that you make this distinction when you purchase.

19. White Owl

20. those zig zag flavor wraps are the shit, after rolling 150 almost you'll be a pro...once you get that down test yourself by gutting a swisher cigar ...once you have that your gold