What type of ashcatcher should I get?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by AllCityKing, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Give me some suggestions. GonG 18mm. Pics will come as soon as I get it depending on what kind it is and how long it takes to get here. I'm leaning towards a RooR standard a/c. Persuade me GC.

2. illadelph a/c, they can't be beaten.

3. They come in 18.8? I can only find them in 14.4.

Also is oversized downstem the same size as 18.8?

4. inline!

soooooo smoth lesssss drag

5. #5 dougland, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    i have a non diffused beaker style, 6 slit diffused pill bottle and just ordered a custom inline (slitted) a/c and am pretty sure i'll love that one the best. Go with what you can afford. i got the 6 slit diffused one locally blown for $40, search around.

6. HOPS or Kind Creations

7. im 95% sure they come in 18.8, but im no illadelph expert, i've never owned one, just hit my friends. he doesnt know how big the joint is though, because hes stupid.

8. get an inline ashcather for sure, they cant be beaten

9. qft...

10. if you're going to get a pill bottle a/c don't get the roor. SG makes really nice a/c's if you want to get a pillbottle, or you can get a toro trashcatcher (though that's more for a fixed stem). but inlines are dragless and awesome, so i'd reccomend looking at an inline as well

11. illadelph ash catchers are the shit. i'm waiting until the local hs gets the color i want in stock before i get one.

12. can u get a pic of one?

13. #13 AllCityKing, Apr 4, 2009
  14. #14 Mr. Jane, Apr 4, 2009
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

KC Inlines are the shit...

15. Quick question. Are white label U.S. RooRs 5mm? The one at my local shop is 85 for a white label. I am thinking about getting it because I want to buy a new Toro as well and I don't want to go out and blow 190 on a RooR.de or a bunch on a well blown inline. Toros and Illys are expensive too.

16. i'd go with a standard roor a/c. that's what i've got and it hits like a champ. no noticeable extra drag. make sure the a/c has it's own downstem and bowl separate though.

17. The one I'm getting has a fixed stem, so it won't be diffused. But I really don't give 2 shits because it is only 85 and it is 5mm thick.

18. hmmm... fixed stems are really difficult to clean. is it like a bowl/stem/ashcatcher all in one?

19. Nah, RooR pill bottle. Just without the removable stem. It has a removable slide. I would order a German one with a removable stem off of EDIT, but I want to buy a Toro in a bit so I don't want to spend too much on an A/C.

20. can you show me a pic? my roor a/c came with a bowl/downstem in one piece that went into the pillbottle a/c. but i bought a roor downstem to go with it so i could use my own bowl.

[​IMG]