what type bong is right for me?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by shamrockkellie, Mar 17, 2018.

1. i have been smoking weed for almost 45 years and I'm finding that I just can't take a rip like I used to! when I look at all these bongs, etc. they have today I am lost! I need a bong that will give me a cool, smooth hit, easy on the throat....I would appreciate any advice on how to make it happen .... bubbler, percolater, ash catcher, diffusers I'm so confused! thank you! shamrockkellie

• Like Like x 1
  2. Get 2..One simple Beaker bong w/ ice Catcher (percs are too tough to clean)..then a small bubbler for smaller rips (will get really dirty too..)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. I just recommended cough drops in another thread.
    I usually just settle for multiple smaller hits.

4. I really don’t know what these are called, but these filters on the bong on the top make for a very smooth hit.

For a while my lungs were so shot that I could only use my bong. I quit smoking two months ago and I am so happy I did.

Oh cleaning is pretty easy with ipa as long as it’s done fairly routinely.

My glass arsenal

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Larger the device the more space smoke has got to cool

Some have multiple chambers to cool the smoke through.

Putting ice in the top of the bong where the air flows can cool the smoke. You can put the ice in the top or in the bottom in the water depending on how your bongs built.

You can get an ice old bong where you tip water in the mould freeze it and you have a new bong every night. Trouble is it would melt so you would need to keep freezing it unless you live in a cold place lol.

This is a ice bong set....
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Hey man if you don't want to take massive rips, any bong will do, but just put a little bit of weed in the bowl and snap it (one-hit) with some practice at this you will learn exactly how much you can one-hit without coffing. A 30 to 40cm tall bong, of any shape will do, percolators are good but they aren't a pure functional thing, they just look cool and make the smoke go trough a little more water. just get 30 to 40 cm tall bong, with 1 or 2 percolators (make sure they are percs that hold water in them, not just splashguards) and you will be fine doing small snaps/one-hits.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. #7 CBDBurner, Mar 28, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2018
    680F82C2-FFED-4E76-9E3A-9C7D7BDA9D71.jpeg
    Fits snug in your hand and easy on the throat. You seem like the type that’ll feel really comfortable with it in your hand bringing it to your lips, ya won’t ever wanna put it down.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. What about the UPC Flat Beaker, It is easy to use & not that much pricey.

9. That's gay as fuck man........ those types of bongs are for ladies or gayboys

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Just
    take a look at this picture

11. Get yourself a nice glass on glass bong, preferably something with a perc or two but definitely with an ice catch if not with anything else. Small bongs are harsher on the throat but hit harder while bigger bongs will smooth out the smoke a lot easier. A good perc, ice catcher and something of decent sized and youll be good to go. BC_5757.jpg

12. Just get a cheap foot of glass and fill it with warm water

13. I have a nice medium size double chamber bubbler that works great for on the go. I reccomend getting a double bubbler. It hits very smooth. I been smokin for 4 years now onlyy flower and havent coughed from either bowls or blunts but i can say this piece gives me a nice vool hit especially when i put cold filtered water in it

14. Was gonna post the same one lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Just get whatever looks good in your opinion. They generally do pretty much the same thing. It's kind of like a car, a lot of people buy a fancy car for various reasons but it still generally gets the job done mostly the same. If you've been smoking for 45 years without one you should do it asap man you've been missing out.

I'd at least recommend glass all the way though at a minimum.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Go out and invest in a good simple piece of glass. Id suggest just a beaker base bong with an ice perk. About a 12-16in. Fill with super cold water