What Tv shows do you guys watch high?

Discussion in 'General' started by smokenchill18, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Pick your favorite tv show to watch

2. I guess out of these is falling skies (don't judge) but you forgot the walking dead which is a whole lot better. I also like the new show "the newsroom"

Edit: oh shit, favorite show while high? Probably futurama.

3. Aw crap I did!
    Do you like Walking Dead? I've never really watched it. I heard it's getting worse.

4. [quote name='"smokenchill18"']

Aw crap I did!
    Do you like Walking Dead? I've never really watched it. I heard it's getting worse.[/quote]

I love the walking dead in my opinion it's getting better just gloomier

5. There's nothing better than sparking a doobie and settling down to a night of Pokémon

I like to call that a Pokécoma

6. I've been watching a lot of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, I love those shows. I forgot how totally badass they are.

7. I cannot believe that only smokenchill18 and me watch BB while high!

it's awesome, all that thrill and paranoia in the plot and the tension, then you pause and blaze and continue.. actually Ima go do that right now :smoking:

8. [quote name='"Ziggy86"']I cannot believe that only smokenchill18 and me watch BB while high!

it's awesome, all that thrill and paranoia in the plot and the tension, then you pause and blaze and continue.. actually Ima go do that right now :smoking:[/quote]

Haha I know right!
    Dish Network took Amc off so now I have to find the new season elsewhere...

9. check your PM, and fuck Dish network bro, I'm watching season 4 episode 2 on Netflix, might have to buy the 5th on bluray. :(

10. It's always sunny in Philly.

Wilfred.

Futurama.

Top 3.

11. South park
    Top gear uk
    Simpsons
    Tosh.0

Those are the main ones I watch while high
    However, there are many times I just watch random stuff, it's nice to deviate from the norm time to time

12. No American Dad option? That might be my favorite, much better than Family Guy.

^^^and yeah, BB is the shit when high. It can make me shout at the TV like I'm watching a hockey game. Usually just "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" or something

13. yeah seriously you put up family guy but not american dad wtf

14. Do you know what else should be up there? Archer. Fucking Archer.

15. And south park takes the lead....

[​IMG]

16. Im a little offended how regular show and adventure time isnt on there.

17. [quote name='"Thenewgrower42"']Im a little offended how regular show and adventure time isnt on there.[/quote]

Great effin shows.

18. I always watch BBC News and discovery Chanel....

19. American Dad definitely needs to be up there!

Weeds, Parks and Recreation, Raising Hope are all pretty hilarious. Workaholics and sunny fucking awesome